Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF (33807 Views)

Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by ucee64(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
See even the Bible warned us about APC, but I guess we don't read our Bibles..
Oya open Proverbs 24:21-22;
21: My son fear the Lord, fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say "CHANGE";
22: For their calamity come quickly and disaster they both may bring....

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by SeverusSnape(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

[s]Do you really know the processes required to impeach a President? It seems you think it a bread and butter affairs.

No be only impeachment, PMB will be retrenched too.
[/s]
Wetin you talk
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by TheAdvocate(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
SSA-Am not answerable to Senate.

PMB-Dont mind him pls. Even me am answerable to Senate.

NASS-Oya sack the SSA grin
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Them no born him well make him no apologize.

He knows what's up, any further rubbish from him and impeachment proceedings will commence.

Kudos to those London doctors for resetting Buhari's brain.

When did it become wrong to do the right thing. Must you take advantage of everything? You go wund o
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by experimentist: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
mayorchelsea:
That ape above thinks PMB can be impeached?Stop living in a fool's paradise. The man who refused to sign a padded budget isn't afraid of the senate.
abeg no mind that gorilla
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Ugogabriel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
freeze001:
This is enough reason to fire the Minister/AGF if he, as Chief Law Officer doesn't know the powers of the various arms of government. WHat manner of impunity! We were complaining of same under GEJ but we are yet to see even worse. This is why the office of Minister of Justice should be separated from the AGF so the political influence from all angles is reduced.
you are right my brother
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by experimentist: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
ucee64:
See even the Bible warned us about APC, but I guess we don't read our Bibles..
Oya open Proverbs 24:21-22;
21: My son fear the Lord, fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say "CHANGE";
22: For their calamity come quickly and disaster they both may bring....
hmm, I guess the author of this ur fake Bible is fayoshege
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by olajizz01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He knows what's up, any further rubbish from him and impeachment proceedings will commence.

The useless senators didnt have the courage to start the impeachment process talk more of impeaching him,there crook senate president can't even dare PMB.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Thobiy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
The begining of fear
grin
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Your job is to criticize. You don't know the difference. That's what rocks your boat, always looking for a fault. Be careful what you wish for. You are the zombie here because you lack leadership and followership qualities. Zombie
onepluone:

[size=18pt]Can u shut up already. Zombie!

In the last thread, i was the only person who criticise the AGF and President, whilst the ass lickers supported an erroneous statement.

I will continue to speak the truth bluntly, regardless of how many Zombies catch feeling.

The truthy must not be compromised becos only the truth can set u free.
[/size]
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by retsonbiz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
There was No Apologies.....Stop the LIES.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by linusbnn(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
seunmsg:

The apology goes to show that the president is not a dictator but a democrat who is ready to take responsibility when mistake is made and apologies when necessary.

Who ask you? Tafia
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by cardoctor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Humble presido.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by ucee64(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
experimentist:
hmm, I guess the author of this ur fake Bible is fayoshege
Why drag fayose to dis go ad check ur Bible if u b xtrian.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by iswallker(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
tuniski:

Continue to promote impunity! Buhari will soon know that the Stealth posture of the tiger is not cowardice!!!!

loooolz... grin..on the contrary, you are the one promoting impunity by thinking the AGF should look the other way while saraki, ekwereymadu etal tinker with the content of senate rules which is a law by the way, from within the comfort of their hotel rooms, in other to gain undue advantage over their opponents... grin
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by LAUWALI222(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
senatorizyking:
The fear of impeachment loading....

I thought he is not answerable to Senate, what a disrespect...
A good leader always feel the pain of his people.As MR president apologies to the senate that shows how intergrity he is at the higtest order.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Joarams(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
drss:
d Daura President never issued any appology to senate. it was ita enang who did it on his own volition after seeing d blunder commited by agf to d senate. ita enang who himself was a former senator knows d ramification of agf's comment on d executive, dat was why he was trying to lobby d senate n appologise ova d dumb comment of agf. buari dullard has notin to d with d appology.

Really? As in seriously? You're the Special Adviser to the President and you issue a statement on your own volition? Even the other guy who made the gaffe was just not smart in his choice of words, he must have read the body language of his boss, the AGF. He's the example of people we call loud-mouthed. The AGF must have made some passing comments suggesting what the Aide stated.

Sir, you're not of your own volition once you're appointed to government. Wonder why civil servants don't grant interviews for their opinions not to talk of a Presidential Aide.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Rexnegro(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

so to You now if pmb didn't apologize senate go base their reason of impeachment on the aid statement abi? smh...when someone try to be sensible by apologizing una go still say him dey fear again...some people reasoning here on nairaland dey really baffle me

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Chiboboski: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
So Nairaland you brought this food for your children the Wailers to eat. And they are bursting and summersaulting on the tainted news. So Enang has become the spokesman of the president? When Obla the other aid made his comments, why did you not credit it to Buhari? Let's wait and see if the apology would amount to withdrawing the case in court.

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by kgr8mike(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:
Buhari don dey change o... what exactly did those oyibo doctors do to his brain I think its working.

No, na him ear. He was not hearing before but now the ear is working.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by LAUWALI222(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Buhari remains a dictator and a tyrant. He did this because of the fear of impeachment. It is known.
I believe you were among those who praised him yesterday for the blunder his aide did.
You always look for fault. bro

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by lastpage: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Abeg, keep quiet joor!

Buhari is a decent President and is very intelligent.

If something is wrong and he does not correct/rectify it.... Clowns like you will be shouting "Tyrant"!
if he does apologise as he has just done, ....Clowns like you will still be shouting "dem nor born am well".

You wey dem born well, show us one of your family members (not even you) who has achieved one hundredth of what this TWO TIME President and Military General has achieved!

[size=14pt]Shows us, apart from coming on internet to behave like a rabid dog[/size]!

Your bitterness would certainly go beyond 2023...... take that to the bank.
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by SeverusSnape(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
lastpage:

Abeg, keep quiet joor!

Buhari is a decent President and is very intelligent.

If something is wrong and he does not correct/rectify it.... Clowns like you will be shouting "Tyrant"!
if he does apologise as he has just done, ....Clowns like you will still be shouting "dem nor born am well".

You wey dem born well, show us one of your family members (not even you) who has achieved one hundredth of what this TWO TIME President and Military General has achieved!

[size=14pt]Shows us, apart from coming on internet to behave like a rabid dog[/size]!

Your bitterness would certainly go beyond 2023...... take that to the bank.
tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Bros how far na?... You scarce o. Abi changi don affect you too?
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by lastpage: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rexnegro:
so to You now if pmb didn't apologize senate go base their reason of impeachment on the aid statement abi? smh...when someone try to be sensible by apologizing una go still say him dey fear again...some people reasoning here on nairaland dey really baffle me

Leave dem naa!

I guess they will even impeach Buhari for too much rain falling! grin grin

Infact, they would impeach Buhari because dolts like @SevereusSnape have developed Psychosis. undecided undecided

Wetin we nor go hear for nairaland, from all these hungry and jobless #Wailers?
grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Nellybii: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
drss:
d Daura President never issued any appology to senate. it was ita enang who did it on his own volition after seeing d blunder commited by agf to d senate. ita enang who himself was a former senator knows d ramification of agf's comment on d executive, dat was why he was trying to lobby d senate n appologise ova d dumb comment of agf. buari dullard has notin to d with d appology.

From your warped reasoning here displayed in your dumb reaction to the subject matter, we can clearly see who the real dullard is.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by forray(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
daytemi:
When you need to cool off and take time out , just come to politics section of NL and you would be amazed how Nigerians think..... i just can't stop laughing at some comments here .... Apologizing is taking RESPONSIBILITY, Display of Maturity and Respect for the Party Being Apologized to....

Do u mind the hypocrite......where are the once ranting yesterday, saying the Senate has no right to summon the AGF. You won't see them say anything here and if they do, they will be sounding like a sore loser, making statements like the president is respectful bla bla bla. Am not big on these zombies and wailers name calling, but am starting to believe y some people are been called zombie.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by lastpage: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Bros how far na?... You scarce o. Abi changi don affect you too?

Yes Oooo.... in a VERY POSITIVE WAY!

Life keeps getting better ...and better. We are the "Change-enablers"!

May God continue to bless all those who are trying their possible best, so that this country and its citizens can live a better life

Corruption is being dealt with, Nigeria is diversifying from its total dependence on a mono-economy of Oil, slowly but gradually, we are being accorded respect in international fora, businesses are beginning to re-gig their thinking, "relative stability" is coming the way of the Naira, Stealing is now corruption, Boko Haram is no longer a "Caliphate" but just a bunch of "hit and run" criminals..... even IPAD "yoots" are embracing change and opting to learn a trade!

I hope you wont continue to resist "The Change" because even your progenitor (Tonye Barcanista), is gradually 'seeing the light'. undecided undecided

Just try and be objective in your thinking.
Always ask yourself: if it were me, what would l have done better.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Chiboboski: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rexnegro:
You certified his foolishness when you decided to tow the same path. Wailers have their rule of hijacking a no news to get attention. The two aids spoke their minds and no where in the news was Adesina or Shehu mentioned.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
lastpage:

Yes Oooo.... in a VERY POSITIVE WAY!

Life keeps getting better ...and better.
May God continue to bless all those who are trying their possible best, so that this country and its citizens can live a better life

Corruption is being dealt with, Nigeria is diversifying from its total dependence on a mono-economy of Oil, slowly but gradually, we are being accorded respect in international fora, businesses are beginning to re-gig their thinking, "relative stability" is coming the way of the Naira, Stealing is now corruption, Boko Haram is no longer a "Caliphate" but just a bunch of "hit and run" criminals..... even IPAD "yoots" are embracing change and opting to learn a trade!

I hope you wont continue to resist "The Change" because even your progenitor (Tonye Barcanista), is gradually 'seeing the light'. undecided undecided

Just try and be objective in your thinking.
Always ask yourself: if it were me, what would l have done better.

Lastpage!
grin grin abeg I no get time for argument, but presently, Nothing is moving in this country. Nigerians are suffering. It's like you're not in the country.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
forray:

Do u mind the hypocrite......where are the once ranting yesterday, saying the Senate has no right to summon the AGF. You won't see them say anything here and if they do, they will be sounding like a sore loser, making statements like the president is respectful bla bla bla. Am not big on these zombies and wailers name calling, but am starting to believe y some people are been called zombie.

Yeah you apologize when a mistake is noticed in your actions. It shows a quality of a Democrat and responsibility. That way he is trying to send a message which zombies can never know. People fear what they don't understand hate what they cannot conqer and such is the spirit of an interior man (a monster). By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by Almaiga: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
senatorizyking:
The fear of impeachment loading....

I thought he is not answerable to Senate, what a disrespect...
Do you think any Northern Senator can go against President Buhari in the case of impeachment? I guarantee you, such Senator will be lynched by his own people. Buhari still remain the most loved politician in the North and without the support from the Northern Senators, Buhari can never be impeached no matter his crime.
Re: Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF by easytech1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
seunmsg:

He apologised on behalf of the government.

Is that even an apology!!!! Nigerian news platforms ehn!! Them be nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi / Yahaya Bello Buys Groundnut During Inspection In Kogi. PICS / Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.