Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

National Identification Management Commission In Enugu Now Requests For Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / National Identification Management Commission In Enugu Now Requests For Money (791 Views)

For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Identification Management Commission In Enugu Now Requests For Money by Ina2k(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
My friends who have done their registrations and now have their ID cards always tell me how free and easy it was to enroll for the card.
I came to enugu recently due to the problem I have with my bank account. They needed my national ID card and I was directed to Enugu South LGA to get it. On reaching there, other people who needed the same thing I came for were sitted and nothing was going on atall.
I approached the guy who was incharge of the registration and he told me I must pay 200 naira for fuel or go back and come another day when there is light. I was shocked when i also found out that about 12 people sitted there refused to pay for fuel. They were waiting for nepa.
I dont know what this government is turning into. The guy refused to put the gen on claiming that the generator is also bad. Pls is this obtainable in any other part of Nigeria or just in this particular lga in enugu.
Pls help move this to front page to help fustrated citizens here with me.
Re: National Identification Management Commission In Enugu Now Requests For Money by kishimi8(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ina2k:
My friends who have done their registrations and now have their ID cards always tell me how free and easy it was to enroll for the card.
I came to enugu recently due to the problem I have with my bank account. They needed my national ID card and I was directed to Enugu South LGA to get it. On reaching there, other people who needed the same thing I came for were sitted and nothing was going on atall.
I approached the guy who was incharge of the registration and he told me I must pay 200 naira for fuel or go back and come another day when there is light. I was shocked when i also found out that about 12 people sitted there refused to pay for fuel. They were waiting for nepa.
I dont know what this government is turning into. The guy refused to put the gen on claiming that the generator is also bad. Pls is this obtainable in any other part of Nigeria or just in this particular lga in enugu.
Pls help move this to front page to help fustrated citizens here with me.

Na your brother na ask am

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Mexican Musician Decapitated, Wife & Son Killed / Boss Threatens Ex-worker Life If She Exposes Her Shady Business. (picture) / Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.