Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES Want To Say'thank U All. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES Want To Say'thank U All. (697 Views)

Agrotech Forum / Another Great Achievement By Olajay Agrotech Services (battery Cage/farm) / Latest OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES Supply And Installed Battery Cages At Epe,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES Want To Say'thank U All. by tmoney4real1979(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
SPECIAL THANK TO U ALL. want to thank GOD almighty in heaven who make it possible in every small and big project we handle to be more successful,my appriciation go direct to most of our clients who take out of their time to visit both our office and workshop to requesting for our services for the past 6month,To those that visit but yet to meet up with their financial project I thank you all,without God and you OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES is nothing in poultry cage business especially our customer from oyo,ogun state,lagos state,delta state,kogi state,kwara state,enugu state,abia state,rivers state,nasarawa state,abuja capital ,and many more .I LOVE YOU ALL................... NOTE : olajay agrotech services is now open another 2nd office where we can consult and sharing together experience concerning poultry cage challenges ,poultry construction,poultry security observation and where $how to avoid some mistake that may occur as poultry starter................Let share the minimum experience about poultry business project OLAJAY POULTRY SERVICES.Offfice Adress: No 3,block 3 ,rihammal complex ,alesinloye ibadan.OYO STATE. Email .olajaypoultrytech@yahoo.com. Mobile-08058092484/whatsapp-07069731211.

Re: OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES Want To Say'thank U All. by chrisblack: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2016
tmoney4real1979:
SPECIAL THANK TO U ALL. want to thank GOD almighty in heaven who make it possible in every small and big project we handle to be more successful,my appriciation go direct to most of our clients who take out of their time to visit both our office and workshop to requesting for our services for the past 6month,To those that visit but yet to meet up with their financial project I thank you all,without God and you OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES is nothing in poultry cage business especially our customer from oyo,ogun state,lagos state,delta state,kogi state,kwara state,enugu state,abia state,rivers state,nasarawa state,abuja capital ,and many more .I LOVE YOU ALL................... NOTE : olajay agrotech services is now open another 2nd office where we can consult and sharing together experience concerning poultry cage challenges ,poultry construction,poultry security observation and where $how to avoid some mistake that may occur as poultry starter................Let share the minimum experience about poultry business project OLAJAY POULTRY SERVICES.Offfice Adress: No 3,block 3 ,rihammal complex ,alesinloye ibadan.OYO STATE. Email .olajaypoultrytech@yahoo.com. Mobile-08058092484/whatsapp-07069731211.
do u offer free consultation. And what is the price of your battery cage system
Re: OLAJAY AGROTECH SERVICES Want To Say'thank U All. by Vantayo: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2016
oga, olayjay, i join u tnk God for one of the numerous sucess he has in stock for u. Pls abeg im a graduate of agric myself and i ve been out of Job for a while now, i will b glad if u culd consider me to join ur team or refer me to someone. tnks

(1) (Reply)

Professional Poultry Business Plan.. / I Need Palm Kernel Oil In Bulk To Buy At Reasonable Price / Lagos Region Agribusiness Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.