Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Can Help You Fund Any Bet Acct Within Minutes,transfers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can Help You Fund Any Bet Acct Within Minutes,transfers (336 Views)

Bank Mistakenly Transfers $34bn To Customer / Anyone that can transfer $400 to my Dom acct. And receive the naira instantly / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Fund Any Bet Acct Within Minutes,transfers by leetech: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders,just call me lee; the ceo of leetech and our main goal is to help you eliminate that stress u have to go thru doing certain transactions.time,queue,convenience etc

maybe you network is acting up or you are just to busy to fund nd u nid to meet up with that game or maybe you are just not familiar with the platform,it could be anything and thats why we are here.
Lets stress for you,all you need to do is let us know how much you want to fund and make a deposite of the said amount and within minutes u er game.
fundings of 3000 and above attract a 10% fee while bellow attracts a flat rate fee or 200naira.its safe and secure.....TO BE CONTINUED
Re: I Can Help You Fund Any Bet Acct Within Minutes,transfers by leetech: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
now i know i wud have to do alot of convincing here and i will do my best.

Leetech can also help you do your inter bank transfers withing minutes,if its the traffic delay that you worry about or the queue u might meet at the bank or you are just too busy to make that transaction we will go thru all that stress for you.

because of the nature of our dear country nigeria this service is most likely applicable to abuja residents since leetech is based in abuja and has not yet expanded outside.
You can call us for any concerns,questions and can find us directly as

jikwoyi phase 1,opposite assemblies of God church abuja nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombing: President Buhari Condoles With Saudi Authorities / Source Of Identity (soi) / First Ever Video That Was Uploaded To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.