Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Can I Download Java,python Software From Net - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Download Java,python Software From Net (1004 Views)

Earn From Net From Today - 21 Legit Ways To Make Money Online.. / Where Can I Download Full Version Of MS Office / How To Dwonload From Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Download Java,python Software From Net by kingsleyugo41(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Can i download python,java and php software from internet?
Re: Can I Download Java,python Software From Net by Donald3d(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
kingsleyugo41:
Can i download python,java and php software from internet?
yes and no,they are more like programming languages,for the yes option- there are IDE's(integrated development environment) you can download ,which makes programming with this languages and compiling your codes easy,however you can write codes in this languages with just notepad,i presume u are new to programming,we are here to help each other.smiles
Re: Can I Download Java,python Software From Net by kingsleyugo41(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Donald3d:
yes and no,they are more like programming languages,for the yes option- there are IDE's(integrated development environment) you can download ,which makes programming with this languages and compiling your codes easy,however you can write codes in this languages with just notepad,i presume u are new to programming,we are here to help each other.smiles
yea am into networking and i want nearn programing now.can i combine both nttworking and programing?
Re: Can I Download Java,python Software From Net by Donald3d(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
kingsleyugo41:
yea am into networking and i want nearn programing now.can i combine both nttworking and programing?
definitely !,just see networking like a cake,and programming like the icing on the cake !

(1) (Reply)

Get The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Model At Chuxel Now! / I Need Fairly Used 500GB And Above External HDD - Within Lagos Only / How To Build Iot Devices And Applications Using Arduino And Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.