Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pictures: Stealing And Gangsterism Among The Hoodlums In And Around Oshodi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures: Stealing And Gangsterism Among The Hoodlums In And Around Oshodi (564 Views)

Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Stealing And Gangsterism Among The Hoodlums In And Around Oshodi by LexxieleE(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just few weeks ago on my way to Oshodi, a passenger and the Driver of the BRT I boarded had an argument and not until we got to Oshodi busstop to my greatest surprise the Boy who happens to be the passenger in the same bus had to retaliate by breaking the side mirror of the BRT. And immediately he does that, the driver in his corporate outfit get hold of him so as to get him arrested. Few seconds later, several other boyz within the vicinity distracted the driver to making sure the boy was set free.

This morning again, July 1, 2016 a guy who has refused to disobey the law by making use of the pedestrian bridge was robbed 50,000naira on his way to work by these same hoodlums of which nothing was done even when everyone can sight them standing to protect their unfortunate member.

I want to believe the Incumbent Gov. In Lagos is trying within his capacity to making sure that Lagos is safe for all. To this extent, residents, indigenes, and migrant in Lagos must be their brothers keeper by escalating whatever they think is wrong they see before it becomes unbearable.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Offical Beaten To Pulp In Jibowu, Lagos (pictures) / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hands Because She Couldn’t Give Him A Child / Man Who Raped, Killed Eight-year-old Boy Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.