Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) (990 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen turned, rapper/ TV presenter put her curves on display

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Larrey(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pretty
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Seened: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
There is only one person that I suspect would post this... ***checks moniker of poster***

I was right; Monsieur Palmmy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Seened:
There is only one person that I suspect would post this... ***checks moniker of poster***

I was right; Monsieur Palmmy wink
WHY COME HERE THEN OBVIOUSLY LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Seened: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dude I ain't here to shoot you. Last time I checked her pics are for public consumption. I admire the way you stick up for her on this forum. I truly do.

I am looking forward towards the day when I'll be seeing a picture of you with her.
And by the way I miss her music; she is a pretty good rapper.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Edreamz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Seened:
Dude I ain't here to shoot you. Last time I checked her pics are for public consumption. I admire the way you stick up for her on this forum. I truly do.

I am looking forward towards the day when I'll be seeing a picture of you with her.
And by the way I miss her music; she is a pretty good rapper.
lol palmwinetapper is munachi dumb dumb lol

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Seened: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Edreamz:
lol palmwinetapper is munachi dumb dumb lol

Edreamz are you serious? lipsrsealed
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts SEXY Beauty (pics) by Seened: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Edreamz:
very lol. Everyone knows

How come? I mean I am dumbfounded.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chocolateme Needs Your Support Here.. Please Read / Simi Is Producing Adekunle Gold's Debut Album "Gold" [PICS] / This Adorable New Photos Of Beyonce & Blue Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.