Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF (601 Views)

Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Shouldn't You Guys Just Let Some Religious People Be? / Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by funbat(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
The church in my area where pastor spanks his church members with cane for coming late . aside from the unbearable noise from there speaker external .... I just ask y can people be this gullible And u call that religion. The church is located adjacent my apartment t in sango Ogun state. The pastor does that couple of times. I have seen it it with my korokoro eyes. Pls people need to wake up from Being gullible and dogmatic.... As for me I'll give back that pastor a very hot slap and never step in that fucking church again.. WTF thank jehovah God for my light.
Re: Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by AnotherSeun(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
i need a video of the spanking grin
Re: Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by funbat(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Haba u cant expect me to stand in Front and video it na. It doesn't make sense. But its very annoyin.. Is he God?
Re: Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Funny right, let me tell y'all mine which happened just last week around where is stay.

I currently stay at Ekosodin, A kind of student residential area beside Uniben.

Just this past sunday, I was just in my room making researches because I had presentation to do the following monday. All of a sudden, I was just hearing this prayer point from a church In the next street,

"Lord, let my enemies die and bury themself"

I laughed till my stomach hurts, I didn't even know when I spilled water on my research work....I was just so laughing cus the pastor kept repeating with so much conviction.
Re: Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by funbat(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hahahaha lilsss grin grin grin grin cheesy chai diaris god ooo.. Confused pastor confused members... Doing wot is totally contradicting d bible
Re: Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by psucc(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Religion can sometimes be twisted to enslave others.

But the Gospel of Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit sets us free and lead us into all the truth. Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF by funbat(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2016
psucc:
Religion can sometimes be twisted to enslave others.

But the Gospel of Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit sets us free and lead us into all the truth. Hallelujah!!!
Yes oooo. U r right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5th July And 6th July Public Holidays / Did Our Languages Come From Tower Of Babel? / Why I Believe In The Existence Of A Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.