Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI (1364 Views)

How To Start Developing Java Programs And Apps In Fedora / Make Money From Selling Your Programs And Scripts / Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI by favorassu: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
we have a team of mechanical engineer experienced with Matlab & GUI and Simulink.

we can make any script to solve various kinds of problems and provide a user interface for it.

we can generate charts and curves and perform data analysis using Matlab.

we can also compile the application to be a stand-alone executable for deploying with custom icon and logos.

we can manipulate Excel files and do anything with them.

Full Source Code Documentation

need this service just contact us via ann-smith@outlook.com

Re: Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI by tempest01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm interested.

You conversant with genetic algorithms using matlab?
Re: Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI by East2West: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
favorassu:

we have a team of mechanical engineer experienced with Matlab & GUI and Simulink.

we can make any script to solve various kinds of problems and provide a user interface for it.

we can generate charts and curves and perform data analysis using Matlab.

we can also compile the application to be a stand-alone executable for deploying with custom icon and logos.

we can manipulate Excel files and do anything with them.

Full Source Code Documentation

need this service just contact us via ann-smith@outlook.com

Good.
Can you show one of your completed project or work here?
Re: Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI by favorassu: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2016
tempest01:
I'm interested.

You conversant with genetic algorithms using matlab?
yes i am conversant with genetic algorithms using matlab any project for me?

(1) (Reply)

Google Hash Code 2017 / Free Ebooks On Programming And Hacking. / Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.