Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail (1350 Views)

Websocket Integration With Angularjs / Paystack Payment Integration With .net E-commerce Applications / Paystack,interswitch,quickteller,access Bank And Fidelity Paygate Integrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by michaelwilli(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Do you want to integrated interswitch webpay into your lightspeed webstore for a low cost? DM me
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by REIIGN(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by Medunah: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by REIIGN(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
REI.IGN
Good evening ma'am.
How you doing? You busy?
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by Medunah: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

Good evening ma'am.

How you doing? You busy?
Am OK

Nah, why?
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by REIIGN(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Am OK
Nah, why?

I would like to run something private by you.

Does your PM work?
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by Medunah: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

I would like to run something private by you.

Does your PM work?
Sure
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by REIIGN(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:

Sure

Alright, I'm having constraints accessing the mailbox linked to my NL acct so kindly drop a mail for me at my working mail:
MrSinzunation@gmail.com

I'll get back to you once you do.
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by REIIGN(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Did you get my last mention on this thread, cc: Medunah
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2017
How much will it cost me to integrate inter switch payment.
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by thecollinsani: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2017
lllllll
Re: Interswitch Webpay Integration With Lightspeed Retail by michaelwilli(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2017
gbotemicomm:
How much will it cost me to integrate inter switch payment.
Is it just to build the integration module or to buy d service from interswitch

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Thinking/approach / Software Developer Needed For A Tech Start-up With Good Pay / Does Anyone Have This Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.