Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. (837 Views)

Business Guide Nigeria / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound / Business Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. by Nukah(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
[b][i][/i] HOW YOU CAN START AN ONLINE SMALL SCALE IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH AS LITTLE AS 15,000 AND DOUBLE THE PROFIT MONTHLY -

Note : Nothing good comes for free . If you're broke please learn how to take risk.

Importation business is obviously one of the most lucrative business in the world. Importation business refers to a business in which you buy goods from abroad (Europe, Asia, America etc) at wholesales prices and resell it in your locality for good profit.
Believe me, good money is being made from this evergreen business...
The main reason why you should listen o me is because i teach what i practice. 80% of the things i personally use, i import them from abroad (not because i am a westerner but because i get them cheap and of high quality) and i make a whole lot of cash importing goods and reselling them in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a consuming Nation...
The moment you realize the fact that Nigeria is a consuming Nation, the more you will realize that Importers make a whole lot of money. Nigeria hardly produce. We depend on imported goods...
...Not only that, we cherish imported goods more than our locally manufactured goods! If you are a Civil Servant, Teacher, Artisan, Student, Doctor, Lawyer, Freelancer, Trader, Retiree, Lecturers, Business owners, Corporate individuals, Youth Corpers, Unemployed and Underemployed. In as much as you wish to make extra #80,000 - #300,000 monthly on part-time. 

I am dolapo , I don't have much capital to start a business , I go and meet Ifeanyi discuss a little bit with him about supplying some wrist watches worth N 300, 000 , he agrees and pays me half the money in advance which is N 150,000 .. I buy the goods online for N 300 per piece .. Which is 500 wrist watches .. I received them after a few days and resell them back to Ifeanyi for N600 each .. He completes the payment and I'm off with N 150,000 without even an initial capital . 

Amazing isn't it ? . 

You Still Wondering if this is Real or Something?

Just Check Out Some of What We going to reveal to You.

-How the business should be done & why 60% are doing this business “BACKWARDLY” and how you can correct that wrong!

-EASY steps to Start this business in less than 24 hours..with ANY capital you have and

-The ABC of MEGA importation business and why it’s important to know them!

-Increase in Dollars Exchage Rate? Why does it NOT affect US in this business? You will tell you that!

-We will take you by the hands and show you how to buy stuffs at dirt cheap price and re-sell for a ridiculously high price-you might even feel guilty for increasing the price!

-The UNIQUE SFYW system I used to rake in insane amount of money in record time! 
- How to pay stupidly low price for good your Import

-The Good, Bad and Ugly of Naija Courier Company and how to Deal With Them!
-Types of Products You NEED to Import if you Want to get Rich In This Business

-Types of Products You MUST NEVER import if you don’t want to go Broke in the Business.

-Marketing? Why is is SO important in the Business? Learn How...
-Our Gun to the Head Marketing Tactic that never fails…and how you can copy and paste our EXACT strategy! We will NOT sue you for this!

-How to CRUSH facebook ads and Be the Boss

-The TRUE secret of how to rake in 20-100—orders daily with this business

One Trick we learnt from Oga Patrick (He will hang us if he discovers this) and how you too can copy him  

Get the  Importation business guide for N1500 only . Along with two other eBooks .

.Facebook traffic jam ( how to attract traffic to your website , blog etc.. using facebook) 
. Online Business foundation course ( To strengthen you on the online business world ) .

wink HAPPY EARNING 

Message from Nukah ..  cool
Interested ? Add me up on whatsapp 07037554431 ..
Re: CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. by Kalaldi: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op if you can make such huge profit from importing,why do you want to sell the ideas?i suspect scam
Re: CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. by Nukah(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy This is not a scam and the reason I am posting this thread is to help those in need : the ones that eventually heard about mini importation but do not know how to do it or venture in it for fear of failure.
Haven't you heard of this business or what . Don't you know that's the most lucrative business at the moment , people are making tons of cash from it .. buying luxury cars , building houses .. by doing just that .
Why don't you add me up on whatsapp and i will explain to you more how it works or better buy the ebooks then you will see the good in this business .
You mustn't see scam in all your dealings or else you will be the one loosing .
Re: CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. by Nukah(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2016
If you happen to just pass by this trend, please make sure to reconsider . Think about it over and over again.
The message is mostly directed to students, please empower yourselves.
Re: CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. by Nukah(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Now, come to take a look at it.
Many Marketers will keep shouting you can
earn 500k, N1m, N2m blah blah blah
but will fail to tell you what you will invest.

Now,
by my calculations
I have come to a conclussion

I am telling you nothing but the TRUTH here.
If you are starting importation business,
doing it the big boys'way ,

Whatever amount you are investing (starting capital)
put your mind at it that, in the worst scenario,
that money will double at the end of the month!

I have put into consideration,
returns, unsold items, bad debt from courier
company blah blah blah
(If not for these, i will say your investment will
be times 3 or 4 at the end of the month)

So,
Let's do the math...

Like i always advice my students to start with at
least N50,000

Using our doubling formular

Month 1: N100,000
Month 2: N200,000
Month 3: N400,000
Month 4: N800,000
Month 5: N1.6million
Month 6: N3.2million
Month 7: N6.4million

And if you are a car freak ,
you can now go buy your own SUV
and join the league of the SUV riding Importation biz guys.

Lol

I guess am fair enough
That's the TRUTH of the matter

Wouldn't you like to get started immediately

CLICK
here now=> http://mysuccessishere.com
Interested in getting the ebooks whatsapp me 07037554431 .

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities Amid Nigeria Economic Crisis / Beauty & Health Living Better Products (yodi Pills, Botcho Cream, Skin Care) / Is NIPOST Cheating Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.