Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice (2077 Views)

Photography Equipment For Rent / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition / CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by elosonservices(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I want to be snaping wait and take passport .
Hiti printer....what is d current price.
Video camera...those smaller size one..how much is the current price now.
Camera....how much.
Plz i need your feed back.
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Donald3d(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
elosonservices:
Camera....how much.
Thanks.
whats ur budget,i suggest you search based on ur budget and the specs of the equipment u desire
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hiti printer are not so good
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Puresolutions: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
elosonservices:
Camera....how much.
Thanks.

A good Sony Dv Cam would do. Sony HVR-Z7U HDV 475,000 - 500,000 Naira

Digital Camera DSLR Nikon D7000 220,000 Naira or Canon EOS 750D SLR ( This cam is fantastic bro )

Hiti Printer check online stores for pricing info

Whatever you ddo go for a digital SLR camera and a video camera that allows you store on data card so you can easily store and change storage device.Don't go for cassettes cameras even if you are promised converters cos of the stress in pulling out your contents.

Hope this helps.

Good luck in setting up your audi visual studios

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Puresolutions: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
elosonservices:
Camera....how much.
Thanks.

@elosonservices o bros how Umusam Umusadege Ashaka Umunede been a while i visit that side o.

I hope the prices i posted helps.

If you need anything within the branding animation department just holla

Peace
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by novelphotos: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by elosonservices(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Puresolutions:

@elosonservices o bros how Umusam Umusadege Ashaka Umunede been a while i visit that side o.

I hope the prices i posted helps.

If you need anything within the branding animation department just holla

Peace

Yes bro.
Umusam and umusadege is fine
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Puresolutions: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
all the best bro.good luck in biz
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by iamord(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Puresolutions:

A good Sony Dv Cam would do. Sony HVR-Z7U HDV 475,000 - 500,000 Naira

Digital Camera DSLR Nikon D7000 220,000 Naira or Canon EOS 750D SLR ( This cam is fantastic bro )

Hiti Printer check online stores for pricing info

Whatever you ddo go for a digital SLR camera and a video camera that allows you store on data card so you can easily store and change storage device.Don't go for cassettes cameras even if you are promised converters cos of the stress in pulling out your contents.

Hope this helps.

Good luck in setting up your audi visual studios
Pls how would you grade the nikon d750
Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Puresolutions: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2016
iamord:
Pls how would you grade the nikon d750

It's fantastic

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Photography Equipment I Need Advice by Chydobe: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
“WHAT IS BEST DIGITAL CAMERA?”. You would also be able to have good options to choose from the list of Best digital cameras. Then, you would be able to choose and make one your best digital camera 2019.

We will also keep track of big events to announce some best buy camera prices in subsequent articles. Click on the link below and take part!

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/best-digital-camera-2019-buy-a-camera-from-list-of-best-digital-cameras/

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Functions To Bring Life Into Your Photographs / Portrait progress / Learn A Skill Using The Premium Videos On Lynda For Just 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.