Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? (836 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? / Would You Marry Someone Who Once Had Blood Convenant With His Ex? / See What Kissing Feels Like If You Marry A Motor Mechanic (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
According to research, Marriage is long term whereby any mistakes made can hardly be corrected.
In our society today, a lot of marriages have left out divorces by the choice the parents and their children make during such time.
For instance, some get married because of one's wealth, fame, tribe, religion, etc. Without True Love, which may latter affect the both partners.
The reason why you are alive today is because you are living your life for someonelse(your partner).
Anyone you feel true love for and find happiness in such feeling, and that same person have such equal feeling inreturn, is ONE meant for your life. No matter how poor, inferior the person might be; you are there to make the person whom you want him/her to become.
Now, the question is, if you are asked to marry among tribes with a fact to it, " which tribe would you marry? "
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by madridguy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo ATI Tapa, na true love matter.

True love leads while others follow.
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by ikbnice(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
any tribe that comes my way so long she's a wife material. Pvssy no dey different.
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by ebbybest(f): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
an Igbo man, and an Anambarian

3 Likes

Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by jopretty(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Igbo or Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Any tribe including asians, minus americans and euro
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by kadas01(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2016
To be honest, I prefer igbo or niger-delta (edo/delta)!

1 Like

Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Crunchy707(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Cool cool
ebbybest:
an Igbo man, and an Anambarian
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by ebbybest(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Crunchy707:
Cool cool
Really?
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Crunchy707(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yeah.
How are you today?
ebbybest:

Really?
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by ebbybest(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Crunchy707:
Yeah. How are you today?
Am fyn and you?
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ijaw
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Bisjosh(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yoruba(excluding ijebu)
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Crunchy707(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm good. Thanks
ebbybest:

Am fyn and you?
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by marvelous000: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bisjosh:
Yoruba(excluding ijebu)
[size=13pt]
Why? If I may ask.

At your personal text; yeah! I've been waiting for you. I'm all yours, baby. lolgrin
[/size]
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Bisjosh(f): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Why? If I may ask.

At your personal text; yeah! I've been waiting for you. I'm all yours, baby. lolgrin
[/size]

Lol grin angry

(1) (Reply)

US Based Nairalanders / Kwara State Hookup / Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.