Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,318 members, 7,957,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number (978 Views)

It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / 6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
I got dis message dis afternoon but knew it was a total scam. wen it really got to me was wen my mum gave me her phone to help her read a message and I saw the exact message. see the message below

"DEAR customer due to BvN system upgrade your AtM card has been de-activated to re-activated call 08161109439 for confirmation of bank verification number [BvN]."

so I decided to call and play along. he asked for the bank o used, I told him. He then said I should call my card number. Then I laughed and told him that he is still learning work. he cut phone. my mum gave me to read bcus she wasn't with her glasses, imagine if she was with it, she might have fallen for it. Dem no even get sense to send the message with this num 08145847016. Be careful peeps. cc: lalasticlala ishi love
Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by Layooluwa(f): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
That scammer is still a learner cheesy
Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by visijo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahaha, scammers sabi tackle old people... Them no fit try am with me.. A guy cannot guy a guy in a guy guy way.. System men sabi that lamba.
Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
visijo:
hahaha, scammers sabi tackle old people... Them no fit try am with me.. A guy cannot guy a guy in a guy guy way.. System men sabi that lamba.
I tire ooo...as I saw it on my fone I jst deleted it
Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by Noloss(f): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dis is d second time i will recieve it. D no sent to me to cal is 08105107884 i ust ignore it cos i no get credit to waste since i was aware they r scammers.

1 Like

Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
They sent it to me too....I jus waka pass
Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by Highbhee(m): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2016
The scam are scamming the scam Nowadays;But Every body too sharp nowadays
Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by agunabo(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Same text sent to me just yesterday. Two weeks ago my sister got d same text,she nearly fall for it if not for my quick intervention. I later craeted a thread about it but wonder why such posts aren't moved to the right front since it's a scam alert.

1 Like

Re: See The New Way Nigerian Scammers Use Now To Get Your Atm Number by Opistorincos(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lalasticlala front page material

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Ever Been Arrested / Prophet R*pes Female Church Member At Knife Point Inside Church Building / See Graphic Pictures Of How Traffic Policemen Harass & Extort Motorist In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.