Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,021 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] (1159 Views)

DonJazzy has gbola not a dick..... Mcedopikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] by simplyolat(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jim decided to propose to Sandy, but prior to her acceptance. Sandy had to confess to her man about her childhood illness. She informed Jim that she suffered a disease that left her breasts at maturity of a 12 years old. He stated that it was OK because he loved her so much. “I too have a problem. My penis is the same size as an infant and I hope you could deal with that once we are married.” She said, “Yes I will marry you and learn to live with your infant penis.” Sandy and Jim got married and they could not wait so Jim whisked Sandy off to their hotel suite and they started touch teasing, holding one another. As Sandy put her hands in Jim’s pants, she began to scream and ran out of the room! Jim ran after her to find out what was wrong. She said,
for her hilarious response
click here
http://9jaspecial.com.ng/2016/07/01/marriage-disorder-dick-problem/
Re: Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] by Layooluwa(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
La click la bendcheesy
Re: Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] by PheezyLee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
La click la bendcheesy

#iConcur
Re: Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] by Layooluwa(f): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
PheezyLee:

#iConcur
loool, you know you should join the winning team brosmiley. Join team fynest
Re: Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] by bostish(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Retard!

(1) (Reply)

10 Stages We All Go Through On Social Media - DK / If 2 Police Marry Police Weting Them Go Born? / Time For Joke ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.