Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Breaking: Two Indian Nationals Abducted At Gunpoint In Gboko Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Two Indian Nationals Abducted At Gunpoint In Gboko Benue State (437 Views)

7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Two Indian Nationals Abducted At Gunpoint In Gboko Benue State by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Two Indian nationals have been kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Gboko local government area of Benue state.

According to reports, Sharma and Srinivas were on their way to Dangote Cement Plc Plant in a car from their residential quarters at around 7.20 pm on Wednesday when a group of armed men kidnapped them at a traffic signal.

The wife of one of the nationals said her husband is a civil engineer and has been working for Dangote Cement in Gboko for the last three years.

“I tried to reach my husband on Wednesday but could not contact him. I called up the officials of the Plant this morning and they informed me about kidnapping,” she said.

The police have launched a search operation, however, Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom urged his Security Adviser, Col. Edwin Jando to step up efforts to ensure that the expatriates are released unharmed.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of External Affairs and Indian embassy in Nigeria have been contacted about the development.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/breaking-two-indian-nationals-abducted.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Two Indian Nationals Abducted At Gunpoint In Gboko Benue State by iamjayboss(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
this is bad

lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Two Indian Nationals Abducted At Gunpoint In Gboko Benue State by passionate88: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari why?

Cc omenka

(1) (Reply)

Active Users Of The Internet / Epic Response To A Fraudster's Bvn Message ( Pics) / Former Minister, Son Lose 4 Houses To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.