Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? (5212 Views)

Top Ten Microfinance Banks / Banks Charge Above Interbank Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
There is a passive investment I am into with a jumia worker ...he uses ur money to do biz on jumia and pays a certain % at d end of d Month....we have a group where we pool our money together so we get a good %age for our money .....with an amount starting from #50,000 u will be collecting 20% every month,
(as at today 1/7/16)

this yields better ROI than saving in the bank...good for raising capital. saving idle cash, making money.

however I will collect 3% (ie u take 17%) of ur monthly investments for bringing you in......
if interested,mention me, or pm me...

ps..its open to all and there are papers to sign for legal backing stating all rules, terms and conditions.
cheers

pls its not compulsory for everyone so no insults.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
to those emailing me..here is a break down of the percentage for amounts invested

INVESTMENT TABLE INFORMATION

AMOUNT INVESTED (₦).......PROFIT ACCRUED (%)
50,000 – 199,999 ......10%
200,000 – 499,999 .....15%
500,000 – 999,999.......20%
1mil - above...................22.5 %

Note; rates above are before I remove my statutory 3%

many thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by DUNKA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
I am Interested please email me all the details to gofwenrt@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Article 1
The Investor will contribute ₦{any amount} to run the venture on monthly basis. The
Entrepreneur will be required to present approved updates to the Investor on the status of the
venture in order to receive the payments.

Article 2
The money provided by the Investor will be used for the following aspects within the venture
and nothing further: {Sourcing & Purchase of merchandize on Konga, Jumia, Yudala and
general marketplace}, {Sales of procured merchandize in wholesales and units to end users
online and offline, using any medium and means available}, {Outsourcing Logistics
operators and managing inventory}. Any additional aspects must be approved by the Investor
before the funding can be allocated.

Article 3
For {his/her} investment, the Investor will be allocated a specified percentage of his investment
which will be his ROI at every month end.
To make an investment, the funds should be paid directly on or before the last day of the month

Article 4
. The Entrepreneur shall make
payments to the Investor at {monthly} intervals until the Investor pulls out.
In order for Investor to pull out, he shall give a notice to nullify the contract on or before the 15th
day of the month he is pulling out.

{Terms of termination(partial/total)}
Upon termination, the Investors full investment (starting capital for that month ) will be paid back to him
at the end of the month, alongside 45% worth of ROI for that very month.
This contract shall be enforced according to the terms of {Enterpreneur}, regardless of the
plight of the Entrepreneur, Investor or the venture itself.
THANK YOU.

AMOUNT INVESTED (₦)- PROFIT ACCRUED (%)
50,000 – 199,999 ..7%
200,000 – 499,999 12%
500,000 – 999,999 17%
1mil and above - 19.5%

these are copied from the terms and conditions paper....pls note that these terms are subject to market forces and other factors beyond my control hence are subject to review from me, But you will be given due notice of changes to allow you time to decide to pull out or continue for the month involved.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
DUNKA:
I am Interested please email me all the details to gofwenrt@yahoo.com

hope that clarifies any further enquiry....pm me if interested to begin....
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Notice! !!

July batch has alreqdy closed. next batch starts aug 1st, so use July to prepare yourself.
thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by DUNKA(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Trippledots:

hope that clarifies any further enquiry....pm me if interested to begin....
havent received the mail yet. Please confirm if I has left yr mail
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Saryea83: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Interested pls send to legit_way4money@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Saryea83: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Interested pls send to

legit_way4money@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2016
DUNKA:
havent received the mail yet. Please confirm if I has left yr mail

there isn't any need for emails yet...the whole thing I have taken time to outline here. thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Saryea83:
Interested pls send to

legit_way4money@yahoo.com

there isn't any need for emails yet...the whole thing I have taken time to outline here. thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by stanelvis(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am interested. How do we deal. where are you based
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by DUNKA(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Trippledots:

so what is the next modality/procedure also what is the guarantee that this is not a Ponzi scheme?
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by DUNKA(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Trippledots:

so what is the next modality/procedure also what is the guarantee that this is not a Ponzi scheme packaged as a genuine investment?
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by king4afric(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kingonuigbo@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
stanelvis:
Am interested. How do we deal. where are you based

how do we deal...
the whole procedure has been posted. if you want to join, we meet, you pay and we sign papers. or I scan it to you, you sign, scan to me, I acknowledge ur payment sign and scan a copy of the completed signings ....whichever you prefer.

where r u based...
I stay in lagos, apapa area.

Many thanks.
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
I couldn't log in yesterday ....dnt knw why. I am back tho...

as for the person asking for genuineness of this, this was my reply I tried to send since yesterday.

DUNKA:
so what is the next modality/procedure also what is the guarantee that this is not a Ponzi scheme packaged as a genuine investment?

how do I explain this....ehm, ok...see, I am the least person to gamble with money esp in uncharted territories.

My Reasons;

1. before I joined I had someone test d guy with 50k for 2months....he remitted accordingly

2. I belong to a whatsapp group where we all are members for up to 2 years now...I'm concrete about his job. He is only extending the investment opportunity for MUTUAL BENEFIT. nothing more...infact, there were no legal papers initially, (it started out on trust) but as soon as the idea of bringing in other people came up, legal papers had to be made by a lawyer.

3. Me, I am bringing others because of my 3% (honest truth), and the higher ROI opportunity it affords people on their "saved" money. Better than what banks will ever give you.

In summary, its no ponzi or multi level marketing thing.....pure buying and selling and making mutual profits.

ps: pls note that July investment has already ended, so next investment will be within the first week of August.

many thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
king4afric:
Kingonuigbo@gmail.com

nice email add sir....
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by DREGE: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2016
@trippledots -pls can u send ur no to my email so I can call u prior to next month's own. I'm based in Lagos but currently in Benin. (elibokun_godwin@yahoo.com)
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
DREGE:
@trippledots -pls can u send ur no to my email so I can call u prior to next month's own. I'm based in Lagos but currently in Benin. (elibokun_godwin@yahoo.com)

done
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by chizillar(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
It can be an extra source for idle funds in the bank. Thump up man. I am interested but I don't see your phone no. Or email. Sent me no. To call you. 07033097160
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
chizillar:
It can be an extra source for idle funds in the bank. Thump up man. I am interested but I don't see your phone no. Or email. Sent me no. To call you. 07033097160

finish! you get my drift sir...will text you my digits for whatsapp or calls

many thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Bobbybenard(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm interested,Dogged_benard@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by favourume(f): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Welldone! Am happy seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Bobbybenard:
I'm interested,Dogged_benard@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2016
bump...dnt forget that passive income can be the diff between you and being broke
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by ohbio(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Trippledots:
Article 1
The Investor will contribute ₦{any amount} to run the venture on monthly basis. The
Entrepreneur will be required to present approved updates to the Investor on the status of the
Article 2
The money provided by the Investor will be used for the following aspects within the venture
and nothing further: {Sourcing & Purchase of merchandize on Konga, Jumia, Yudala and
general marketplace}, {Sales of procured merchandize in wholesales and units to end users
online and offline, using any medium and means available}, {Outsourcing Logistics
operators and managing inventory}. Any additional aspects must be approved by the Investor
Article 3
For {his/her} investment, the Investor will be allocated a specified percentage of his investment
To make an investment, the funds should be paid directly on or before the last day of the month
Article 4
In order for Investor to pull out, he shall give a notice to nullify the contract on or before the 15th
Upon termination, the Investors full investment (starting capital for that month ) will be paid back to him
This contract shall be enforced according to the terms of {Enterpreneur}, regardless of the
THANK YOU.
50,000 – 199,999 ..7%
200,000 – 499,999 12%
500,000 – 999,999 17%
1mil and above - 19.5%
these are copied from the terms and conditions paper....pls note that these terms are subject to market forces and other factors beyond my control hence are subject to review from me, But you will be given due notice of changes to allow you time to decide to pull out or continue for the month involved.
Thanks
Trippledots:
to those emailing me..here is a break down of the percentage for amounts invested
many thanks
Trippledots:
many thanks
Trippledots:
many thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by ohbio(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2016
DUNKA:

@pls am interested, send me your number on my email, sheunlucas@gmail.com, to know better how to register,pls urgent response,
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by ohbio(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=ohbio post=47253905][/quote]
@pls am interested, send me your number on my email, sheunlucas@gmail.com, to know better how to register,pls urgent response,
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by ohbio(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2016
Trippledots:
Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

Article 4

THANK YOU.

50,000 – 199,999 ..7%
200,000 – 499,999 12%
500,000 – 999,999 17%
1mil and above - 19.5%

Thanks

@pls am interested, send me your number on my email,
sheunlucas@gmail.com, to know better how to
register,pls urgent response,
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by ohbio(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Trippledots:

many thanks
@pls am interested, send me your number on my email,
sheunlucas@gmail.com, to know better how to
register,pls urgent response,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diesel Supply(how Feasible) / Invest In Keke Business And Get Guaranted Returns Monthly NO STORIES! / Elephant Tusk For Sale. Good Percentage Awaits Who Is Linking Prospective Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.