Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment (2826 Views)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, has rented a mansion in the elitist Maitama District of the Federal capital territory (FTC) Abuja, News Express can report this morning.

The storey building located at No. 8B, Rudolf Close, off Katsina Ala Crescent, in the highbrow Maitama District, was the abode of a former federal minister who died some time in May 2014.

An impeccable source said: “The property was rented to the Acting EFCC Chairman for N40,000,000 at N20,000,000 per annum.

“Furthermore, the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) curiously awarded a contract to Africa Energy, a company owned by Rtd Air Comm. Umar Muhammad, to furnish the residence at the cost N43,000,000, in a Government where the President is known to have frowned at and rebuked his ministers for requesting N20,000,000 each to secure accommodation and furnish them.

“It is shocking that the man spearheading the anti-corruption crusade of the government will be involved in such a venture. More surprising is the involvement of FCDA in renting a house for EFCC and under what arrangement.”

News Express made efforts to get the reaction of Magu and EFCC but the commission’s spokesmen Osita Nwajah and Wilson Uwujaren did not respond to text messages sent to them seeking their reaction to the story.

•Photo shows EFCC Acting Chairman Ibrahim Magu.

Source News Express

also check: https:///Reo4cOvScI

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by madridguy(m): 4:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by MidasTouche01(m): 5:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Hh
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by tafabaloo(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok oooooo.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Corrupt people evrywhere.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2016
...and let the game begin. Whoever knows Magu better advise him to keep mute and let this rumor die naturally, else SR will buy the case from here.cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by InfernoBlaze: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Trust Nigerians. They must find a way to put skeletons in your closet even if you claim to have none.
We need deliverance from within ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by rifasenate11(m): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2016
I really don't understand how this country works. Had it been in advanced countries. There would have been protests and riots about this and the government would have done something to fix this situation. But here no one cares, this news if it's true should have brought a damaging reputation to this administration claims of fighting embezzlement and what not, but instead all I see is weakness and witch hunt. This is the same that happened before. We are just going in circles in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by ckmayoca: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Nna put sauce on this rice or inside another plate and bring na.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by chachanga: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:
I really don't understand how this country works. Had it been in an advanced countries. There would have been protests and riots about this and the government would have done something to fux this situation. But here no one cares, this news if it's true should have brought a damaging reputation t this administration claims of fighting embezzlement and what not, but instead all I see is weakness and witch hunt. This is the same that happened before. We are just going in circles in this country.

It's a country of mostly the undecided, the clueless, the frustrated, the overfed minority and the seriously suffering!

As to why there's been no Nigerian Revolution like the famed Arab Spring, am miffed BUT lemme guess, there're more talkers than actors, more cowards than heroes, nobody wants to die...Fela don talk am!

Suffering dey mount, we keep holding it in, say one day e go better sha!

By the way, let me show you what happens when you "hold it in" too much, too long!

see below grin grin:

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by mrvitalis(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:
I really don't understand how this country works. Had it been in an advanced countries. There would have been protests and riots about this and the government would have done something to fux this situation. But here no one cares, this news if it's true should have brought a damaging reputation t this administration claims of fighting embezzlement and what not, but instead all I see is weakness and witch hunt. This is the same that happened before. We are just going in circles in this country.
Bro if this money was rightly allocated to him I see no problem here, yes it may sound expensive but in reality that's Abuja for u..
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by AngelAhnie(f): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Is that not enough to build his own house. There's a President that lives in a farm house....

When corruption is in the gene no one can wipe it out.

Kai baba cry crycry

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by mrvitalis(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2016
chachanga:

It's a country of mostly the undecided, the clueless, the frustrated, the overfed minority and the seriously suffering!

As to why there's been no Nigerian Revolution like the famed Arab Spring, am miffed BUT lemme guess, there're more talkers than actors, more cowards than heroes, nobody wants to die...Fela don talk am!

Suffering dey mount, we keep holding it in, say one day e go better sha!

By the way, let me show you what happens when you "hold it in" too much, too long!

see below grin grin:
And tell. Me. Again What the Arab spring achieved??

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by IstandWitBuhari: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Northerners are the most corrupt individuals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by afanide: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2016
post real source na bro...... So we know how to argue this....
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by IVORY2009(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2016
In Tinubu & Lai Mohammed's voice, corruption shocked the rate of corruption that is presently going on in this govt of Buhari will only be seen when Buhari leaves office, dis is just a tips of the eyes bugs, more are swept under the carpet on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Histrings08(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2016
U chop where u dey work... U think na all d money DEm collect DEm dey deliver, huh?
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by collitexnaira(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2016
What is your source

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nkemtreasure: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Kwarrooopsionnnn is fighting really hard. We will get you.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Agimor(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Would have believe this trash if it's coming from Sahara reporters but behold it's from an unrecognize web.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by TheDevilIsALai: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Agimor:
Would have believe this trash if it's coming from Sahara reporters but behold it's from an unrecognize web.

Zombie, you won't recognize the truth if it walked straight to you and smacked your fat lips.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:
how true is the story,just like the story of brutai and property in dubAi,aisha buhari,buhaari property in london,etc all na wash,it will fade away with time.
You said I rent a house,what concerned me renovating a rented property knowing well that is not mine?
Some people has brain but cannot use it,let all this corrupt politicians go defend themselves in court instead of trying to blackmail magu,it won't work.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by TheDevilIsALai: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2016
The 2016 scam budget of change is enough to dispel any myth of Buhari being a saint but alas fools want source .

Even if it was the BBC, Al Jazeera and CNN that aired this new, zombie will say they want to destabilize their scam govt.

Time will come when we will round all you pathetic zombies and load on trailers straight on a one way journey to Sambisa Islamic republic where you all rightfully belong.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Barackmeringo: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by OlujobaSamuel: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2016
these are things that involves documentation, the source should provide evidence, then we take it up from there.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Zombie, you won't recognize the truth if it walked straight to you and smacked your fat lips.
Why the insult,oh just because the lies you want to sale to us is marketable and so,the frustration.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by TheDevilIsALai: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOB:
how true is the story,just like the story of brutai and property in dubAi,aisha buhari,buhaari property in london,etc all na wash,it will fade away with time.
You said I rent a house,what concerned me renovating a rented property knowing well that is not mine?
Some people has brain but cannot use it,let all this corrupt politicians go defend themselves in court instead of trying to blackmail magu,it won't work.

Your foolishness is legendary.

The EFCC chairman will soon come out and defend this nonsense claiming it is part of his entitlement and fools like you who denied this will fall in line defending crap.

Is it not this same useless govt that is set to spend a whopping 500million naira under one ministry to rent an office in Abuja?

If you must know this is the oldest scam these crooks in govt have been using to fleece the treasury after govt offices where mandated to move to Abuja during Abacha years.

They rent apartments or stay in 5 star hotels at govt expense until Obasanjo rolled out the monetization policy.

But you no go know anything pass to wave broom and shout Sai Baba from that your useless osogbo slum

1 Like

Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by TheDevilIsALai: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Why the insult,oh just because the lies you want to sale to us is marketable and so,the frustration.

Average IQ of a Chimpanzee is 70.

Average IQ of a Nigerian is 65.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
these are things that involves documentation, the source should provide evidence, then we take it up from there.
Don't mind them,frustration can lead someone to do the unthinkable,orubebe comes to mind.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by TheDevilIsALai: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Don't mind them,frustration can lead someone to do the unthinkable,orubebe comes to mind.

After Tinubu instil malnutrition among you, you carry your autism to defend nonsense here.

The Yorubas have shown with tinubu as their leader that they are by far the most corrupt set of hypocrites in the land.
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Your foolishness is legendary.

The EFCC chairman will soon come out and defend this nonsense claiming it is part of his entitlement and fools like you who denied this will fall in line defending crap.

Is it not this same useless govt that is set to spend a whopping 500million naira under one ministry to rent an office in Abuja?

If you must know this is the oldest scam these crooks in govt have been using to fleece the treasury after govt offices where mandated to move to Abuja during Abacha years.

They rent apartments or stay in 5 star hotels at govt expense until Obasanjo rolled out the monetization policy.

But you no go know anything pass to wave broom and shout Sai Baba from that your useless osogbo slum
ipob
Re: Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Olisa is also a yorubaman
TheDevilIsALai:

After Tinubu instil malnutrition among you, you carry your autism to defend nonsense here.

The Yorubas have shown with tinubu as their leader that they are by far the most corrupt set of hypocrites in the land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enviroshade / Osinbanjo Runs From Nigeria As Biafra Wins UN Debate / OPINION: Why It Is Improper To Proscribe Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.