Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Building Project, 10room Hotel. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Project, 10room Hotel. (773 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / Who Should Supervise A Building Project; Architects, Builders Or Engineers / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Project, 10room Hotel. by zamirikpo(m): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello guys, am so glad to find this great reservoir of knowledge and inspiration. I must say I have been greatly informed and I feel empowered.

Now my query is dis, I need advice on what it would cost to erect a 10room hotel, land is already available (100*100).

It would be structured like a bungalow, giving customers a sense of a home away from home, not d common line structured rooms. I don't know if a bungalow could be structured to contain ten rooms and still look like one,. But u guys should help me decide. Now if not, what options do I have, a ten room duplex hotel or two separate bungalows of 5rooms each. Which would be cheaper, am also considering parking space.

I know d pedigree of dis house so I would trust ur judgement. Over to u guys......help a brother out. The pros know themselves.

Projected project site owerri, Imo state.
Re: Building Project, 10room Hotel. by princeonx: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2016
A single story building ofcox will allow more space for parking and at the same time the structure will look more appealing than a bungalow. Without a doubt it will cost more cux the foundation of a bungalow is cheaper than that of a story building and the decking too is another expenses you won't have to deal with in a bungalow. I will strongly advise something more than 10 rooms especially if you have the means to make it a story building. 10 rooms upstaires and 10 down sounds better and ofcox bring more revenue/income.
Re: Building Project, 10room Hotel. by zamirikpo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thanks @prineonx.. ...
Re: Building Project, 10room Hotel. by zamirikpo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
guyz can any form of management make it possible to erect a 10room hotel (duplex) with just 10m......

guyz pls react to dis topic. help a brother

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Agbado / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / For Sale: Two(2) Plots Of Land @ Dakwa(dei-dei) Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.