Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (38258 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Huge Cash Payments To Justices Uncovered By Detectives (photo) / Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Yes!! That picture may be correct o!
Northerners controlling the power
Easterners controlling the money

Slaves keep name-calling and chesting beating, yet ordinary mai ruwa will beat you up
grin grin grin

Which money are you owning? Even Yorubas are using technology to take your sparepart dealing jobs from you. Soon, Ibos will have nothing to do but deal drugs in Malaysia.
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonaira:

Hahahaha....

TheNewIbadan even tried to chest beat using buhari 5% statements, not forgetting based on wetin buhari dey do, they included in his 5% as well grin grin grin

I learned today they are "passive and allow others to drag am because of igbo"....TheNewIbadan grin grin grin grin

awww cute. Look at them forming cheerleader for each other. grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-VIHwqy5YfGk/VLuZl66CrhI/AAAAAAAEUxE/NDWpk-iA9Ag/s1600/3.png[/img]
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by nonaira: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

It's Saturday son. Keep it short and precise. I neither have the time nor energy to waste on jobless fanyogo touts.

The only point you're trying so hard to make is that Ibos have not done jackshit since the 60s. That's why the North walks over una like redmuds. That's why y'all keep refering to that lost cause that your Ojukwu had to dress in a white cele gown to escape.

You say IPOB terrorists will and can attack Lagos. What's stopping them?

It Saturday yet you tried to drag your tribalist head into this. So you knew you don't have time to read yet engaged in shit. As you told that girl earlier...you can't stand the geat, get out of the kitchrn.

Likely, the north walks and shit on yoruba almost on yearly basis. They killed una as much as Igbo. They harrasshed una a such as Igbo and they shame una as much as igbo. Shit one of them deemed una " the problem of nigeria"...hilariously enough, your people defended and licked the asshole of the Nigga that insulted you people.
Let's not forget you were even made to protect the man that murdered your own.

Wtf you talking about?
The difference between igbo and yoloba is one refuse to take being shited on while the others are happy and desperate for it hence the entire south calls una " northern slaves".

One more thing.....militants attacked lagos wetin una do? You dared them.for months not to dare una..they did and you did bada. Abeg, clock that your Ak-47 mouth

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonaira:

[s]It Saturday yet you tried to drag your tribalist head into this. So you knew you don't have time to read yet engaged in shit. As you told that girl earlier...you can't stand the geat, get out of the kitchrn.

Likely, the north walks and shit on yoruba almost on yearly basis. They killed una as much as Igbo. They harrasshed una a such as Igbo and they shame una as much as igbo. Shit one of them deemed una " the problem of nigeria"...hilariously enough, your people defended and licked the asshole of the Nigga that insulted you people.
Let's not forget you were even made to protect the man that murdered your own.

Wtf you talking about?
The difference between igbo and yoloba is one refuse to take being shited on while the others are happy and desperate for it hence the entire south calls una " northern slaves".[/s]

Still too long to be reading from a fanyogo tout. Boy, didn't I tell your flatheaded ass to keep it short?
Once we close down Enugu local airport .....

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by igboboy3(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Which money are you owning

You don't know which money?? shocked shocked
The money that omo-oniles extort from igbo men who build houses in Lagos, which money is that?
The money agberos collect from Chisco and Ifesinachi and ABC, which money is it?
The money agberos collect from traders at computer village, which money is that?

Which money are you owning? Even Yorubas are using technology to take your sparepart dealing jobs from you. Soon, Ibos will have nothing to do but deal drugs in Malaysia.
Which technology do the Yorubas possess?

Is it the kind that Oluwole boys use to forge passport in London
or the kind that Maja boys use to avoid detection when they are pushing drugs
or the juju technology that you people use to do yahoo-yahoo (later you will start forming omo big boy)

3 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by nonaira: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Still too long to be reading from a fanyogo tout. Boy, didn't I tell your flatheaded ass to keep it short?

See face saving tactics....E no go work cause I'm sticking to finding out what damage una chest beating done.

You've been Ak-47 mouthing for pages now so I ask again

One more thing.....militants attacked lagos wetin una do? You dared them.for months not to dare una..they did and you did bada

I bet if I check your oost..you wee one of the Ak-47 mouth action ones towards the militants

Wetin una do with all una Ak-47 mouth and chest beating.

Infact the first time IPOB dared una...wetin una do?

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonaira:

See face saving tactics....E no go work

You've been Ak-47 mouth img for pages now so I ask again

One more thing.....militants attacked lagos wetin una do? You dared them.for months not to dare una..they did and you did bada

Wetin una do with all una Ak-47 mouth and chest beating

Save facing with who? A bunch of cluless fanyogo boys?

I told you to keep your garbage to a min of 3 lines.

You claimed that Igbos terrorists can attack Lagos. What's stopping them?

See their faces, developing India grin grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pS6BW-pe640/TbqR-xmUbpI/AAAAAAAACf8/RK2_pd5z82I/s400/images200716_david.jpg[/img]
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by igboboy3(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonaira:

See face saving tactics....E no go work cause I'm sticking to finding out what damage una chest beating done.

You've been Ak-47 mouthing for pages now so I ask again

I bet if I check your oost..you wee one of the Ak-47 mouth action ones towards the militants

Wetin una do with all una Ak-47 mouth and chest beating.

Infact the first time IPOB dared una...wetin una do?

They can't do anything. Only empty chest beating on nairaland.

Always claiming warrior, yet when mai-ruwa beat them up at mile 2, they cry like pikin wey im mama don comot breast from im mouth

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
igboboy3:

You don't know which money?? shocked shocked
The money that omo-oniles extort from igbo men who build houses in Lagos, which money is that?
The money agberos collect from Chisco and Ifesinachi and ABC, which money is it?
The money agberos collect from traders at computer village, which money is that?

Which technology do the Yorubas possess?

Is it the kind that Oluwole boys use to forge passport in London
or the kind that Maja boys use to avoid detection when they are pushing drugs
or the juju technology that you people use to do yahoo-yahoo (later you will start forming omo big boy)

lol pele. Keep calling your fanyogo shops busniess. grin grin

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Always claiming warrior, yet when mai-ruwa beat them up at mile 2, they cry like pikin wey im mama don comot breast from im mouth

Lol says mosquitoes from the ultimatum regime grin

"We Ibos develop Malaysian"

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by nonaira: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Save facing with who? A bunch of cluless fanyogo boys?

I told you to keep your garbage to a min of 3 lines.

You claimed that Igbos terrorists can attack Lagos. What's stopping them?

I did? See desperation to save face. My first post to you stated that bombing isn't IPOB style. We all know that...it was you that paraded around pics souring " igbo fear us.", blah blah. We dare them and more other chest beating.

Il replied if IPOB wants to bomb una...they would do it with zero apology for it. The fact is not their style, they very likely would not. The one that is their style they did it despite una Ak-47 mouth actioned for months against it. You ain't even do shit when they showed up.

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonaira:

[s]I did? See desperation to save face. My first post to you stated that bombing isn't IPOB style. We all know that...it was you that paraded around pics souring " igbo fear us.", blah blah. We dare them and more other chest beating.

Il replied if IPOB wants to bomb una...they would do it with zero apology for it. The fact is not their style, they very likely would not. The one that is their style they did it despite una Ak-47 mouth actioned for months against it. You ain't even do shit when they showed up[/s].

If they want, if they don't, but they dare not attack Lagos. Quote me.
IPOB terrorists can continue to attack imo and anambra pipeline, no one go notice the difference.

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by nonaira: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Right? Na mouth action we see from them everyday. When times comes, you expect some armgaddeon type sh1t to occur but we see nothing but pussy cats returning to lick their vomits

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
"Na we Ibos develop China" grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tYL__dtJjhc/VvoCSY-meSI/AAAAAAABFhk/fRMqwrcUBowNwItm6xpMQAHNwJJC9GDmg/s1600/heroine%2Binside%2Bletter%2Blagos%2Bnigeria.jpg[/img]
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ibo women no wan carry last. Na dem go wan bomb Lagos

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by nonaira: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

If they want, if they don't, but they dare not attack Lagos. Quote me.
IPOB terrorists can continue to attack imo and anambra pipeline, no one go notice the difference.

Na the same thing una say with militants...when they came to call una bluff...you ain't do shit. As I said before clock your ak-47 mouth action and Just thank your stars IPOB are a non violent group and all this is DSS lies to find defense against the multiple evidence against them.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by igboboy3(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

lol pele. Keep calling your fanyogo shops busniess. grin grin

Yes o!! This guy you too much

Fanyogo shops are actually businesses. Igbo people prefer to run business. We came to lagos to hustle.

You want us to emulate the brown roofs who sit at home and look for which business they'll extort OR which babe dem go knack

Go and work hard. Stop waiting for stipend from Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ibo muslim on special trip to meet India pressy.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Yes o!! This guy you too much

Fanyogo shops are actually businesses. Igbo people prefer to run business. We came to lagos to hustle.

You want us to emulate the brown roofs who sit at home and look for which business they'll extort OR which babe dem go knack

Go and work hard. Stop waiting for stipend from Ambode.

Ibo people running for business in India lol
Dey there dey dream.

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
They own 'Enugu' grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by igboboy3(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonaira:

Na the same thing una say with militants...when they came to call una bluff...you ain't do shit. As I said before clock your ak-47 mouth action and Just thank your stars IPOB are a non violent group and all this is DSS lies to find defense against the multiple evidence against them.

please, you are mentioning militants; that is too far.

Ordinary mai-ruwa and ab0ki beat up those extortionist agberos at Mile 2 and nothing happened

Instead, TheNewIbadan and co will come on Nairaland and start chestbeating.
na only e-warriors una get? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
See their "industrialized" faces.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
igboboy3:

please, you are mentioning militants; that is too far.

Ordinary mai-ruwa and ab0ki beat up those extortionist agberos at Mile 2 and nothing happened

Instead, TheNewIbadan and co will come on Nairaland and start chestbeating.
na only e-warriors una get? grin grin

Tell me more..... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1955951_queen4_jpeg762dc6de125108cbff33583fee97a512
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Visa denial on the way grin

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
The cowards ran and invited the mods, I see. grin grin
Mynd I see you, oya come and ban nau

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Information just reaching us confirmed that Rev. Joseph Kura, chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Obi local government was brutally murdered by men suspected to be herdsmen.
According to our sources, the Reverend of Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) was killed in cold blood yesterday while on an operator work in the bush.
“He was matcheted by Fulani herdsmen for no just cause along with his boys while doing their operator work in the bush,” a source narrated.
“They attacked them and cut his two hands, picked his hand-set and left. The revered begged them to take even his motorcycle and leave him alive but they still went ahead to kill him,” he added.
|Nasarawa Mirror: 01.07.16|

https://www.nairaland.com/3202090/joseph-kura-killed-herdsmen-nasarawa

You won't find Ibo "warriors" on this thread o. Their masters just keeps killing them.

3 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by reducto: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg I want ask one question. DSS how una know say this guy na mechanical and chemical engineer? Abi una tell am make him provide him certificate when una dey arrest am.

Chei! Which kind lie be this one.
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by kayalla(f): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Agimor:
Ipob is gradually turning into a terrorist group.

this is exactly wat they want people to think. incompetent people looking for short cuts. they re busy fabricating new of NEW TERROR group instead of tackling the ones we have.
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

No mind these cowards wey go pretend to Yoruba so that Yorubas will stop bashing them silly.

I've been noticing a lot of these silly 'Yorubas' popping out when Yorubas start assassinating their ego.

Wow, you really want my attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

I am willing to bet you that jenigurl or whatever is an Ibo chick forming Yoruba. Na their kind go sell us to our enemies all in the name of "peace loving". The dumb broad is too busy with pancake and bleaching cream to see that her 'peaceloving' only earns her more 'coward' points in the sight of the igbo asses she's so desperate to kiss. Ooppss! I forgot, her bleached up a$$ ain't even Yoruba to begin with. grin

To a typical Igbo: 'PeaceLoving Yoruba' = Coward.

Omg! You so desperately want me to be ibo?
Well ant be what I am.not irrespective of the fact I don't have anything against your tribe.
Stop being rude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

No mind these cowards wey go pretend to Yoruba so that Yorubas will stop bashing them silly.

I've been noticing a lot of these silly 'Yorubas' popping out when Yorubas start assassinating their ego.
Cry baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Have your Ibo friends not call you dirty ibadan coward today? Have they not posted your old rustic ancient city everywhere? Go and eat apku.
You aint getting this ID banned today, Ibo girl.

Wow, alot of people here want me to be ibo?
Lol
Nigerians are always so angry why?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.