Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates (13837 Views)

Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / Kwarapoly Hnd 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out / KWARAPOLY 2016/2017 HND Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Welrez(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2016
The title is misleading!
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2016
The topic is misleading with what the guy is really doing, but all na criminology
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by mkoabiola: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2016
End of the road ke?

Ds guy want to dent my alma mata.
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by preciious(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2016
mu2sa2:
He is certainly not the only one involved in this sort of scam. This one has been caught but he's probably a son of the soil and trust the ilorins as usual Bukola saraki ( if he is one of his loyal thugs) or the emir or some other equally prominent and shameless "big men" to do the needful for him - he won't be prosecuted!!!! Cyber cafes have mushroomed everywhere and many are engaged in fake certificate printing. Well, we are paying the price for opting as a nation for certificate worshipping rather than acknowledging skill and talent. A certificate should be evidence of knowledge or skill of the holder, but these days people just print certificates and want to be employed in job requiring expertise! Some people even pass through school hardly learning anything and are awarded certificates. That's why you will see a first class graduates but s/he is no better than a dunce in his supposed field of study. Whither nigeria!
You are right! The dude can't be working alone. He has accomplise
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Am shocked to see from all the above comments. Non of dem noticed the NAME OPEYEMI the name dey sound somehow
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by lonelydora: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Name Checkers Association, Otuoke branch reporting for duty.
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by oodua1stson: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Religious hypocrites

His name is Mohammed and I'm sure he's also among those starving themselves all in the name of fasting.

I'll rather remain without a religion than practice a fake religion
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Thobiy(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
What do you expect? A state where the self proclaimed leader (and Senate president) had a doctorate in forgery and impunity
Exactly
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Taeewo(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
U will never see a good muslim insult a christian/jesus,but opposite is urs....Y cant everyone of us just shut up and we all know the truth on the day of judgement..If u dont insult muslim,would anything happen to ur phone/hand?
oodua1stson:
Religious hypocrites

His name is Mohammed and I'm sure he's also among those starving themselves all in the name of fasting.

I'll rather remain without a religion than practice a fake religion
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by mikkypel(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
ahnie:
Was he Caught?i meant did they Cut him!i pray he should be Cutted.

Gbolaga.. Oyinbo reeee... Cutted!!, U need brighter grammar ASAP
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by oodua1stson: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Taeewo:
U will never see a good muslim insult a christian/jesus,but opposite is urs....Y cant everyone of us just shut up and we all know the truth on the day of judgement..If u dont insult muslim,would anything happen to ur phone/hand?
and what makes you think im a Christian?

And this is the problem with you Islamists and jihadists, you always see problem in other religions quote conveniently ignoring the evil and barbaric madness in your religion.

And yes, a good Muslim will not insult Christians or Jesus. He will slaughter him or throw bombs at him

Everyday we read about what good Muslims in Iraq, Iran. Afghanistan, Pakistan and northern Nigeria do.

The Isis, al Qaeda, al shahab andcboko haram are good Muslims

1 Like

Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by stinggy(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
It remembers me Oluwole and signs Ltd at Lagos Island.

Dafuq angry
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Taeewo(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2016
And what makes you too think am a muslim?
oodua1stson:
and what makes you think im a Christian?

And this is the problem with you Islamists and jihadists, you always see problem in other religions quote conveniently ignoring the evil and barbaric madness in your religion.

And yes, a good Muslim will not insult Christians or Jesus. He will slaughter him or throw bombs at him

Everyday we read about what good Muslims in Iraq, Iran. Afghanistan, Pakistan and northern Nigeria do.

The Isis, al Qaeda, al shahab andcboko haram are good Muslims
BIGOTRY....Av made my point,if u like hit head on pavement....
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by infidelity(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
It remembers me Oluwole and signs Ltd at Lagos Island.
. "IBON"-Gun shot.You mis-fired grammar. That reminds me.
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by carammel(f): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
stinggy:
Dafuq angry
grin grin
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by stinggy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
carammel:
grin grin
Hey you
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by carammel(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
stinggy:
Hey you
how far,where do you talk now?
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Hamdy6: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
What do you expect? A state where the self proclaimed leader (and Senate president) had a doctorate in forgery and impunity

u must be a moroon for making dt statement,and it means dt if there is a thief in ur state,den all of una including ur great grand parents are......

make I no mention DT thing because I get respect for elderly people

omo ale tonko gbongbo ba Iya e
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hamdy6:

u must be a moroon for making dt statement,and it means dt if there is a thief in ur state,den all of una including ur great grand parents are......

make I no mention DT thing because I get respect for elderly people

omo ale tonko gbongbo ba Iya e
Na heavy thunder go fire you, your dead ancestors, living family and your upcoming generation Na so tee, E go fire all of una go Hell fire. Moronic dumbass! Bleep off my mentions
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by stinggy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
carammel:
how far,where do you talk now?
Talk from shey? Still grounded here jare..
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by Akeema14: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2016
The front page is really annoying.... Anyway, God caught u Mr Opeyemi.
Re: Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates by carammel(f): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2016
stinggy:
Talk from shey? Still grounded here jare..
whatsapp,bbm,where?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Oau Truly The Most Beautiful Campus In 9ja? / WAEC Withholds Results Of 13,488 Candidates In Released Nov/dec Exam Record / UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking - Oloyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.