Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic (891 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Spotted: Classic Citroen / How A Mechanic Made A Nigerian Woman Drive With A Missing Suspension Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
I was using the car in Germany before deciding to bring it to Nigeria. Little did I know that the deplorable road situation in Nigeria would spell doom for its hydraulic shocker absorber. Although a mechanic was able to attempt a fix, but it has not been the same since then. I am kind of addicted to the car; I love the driving experience, its speed, and its dynamically regulated balance. And rather than parking it or selling it off I need a good mechanic that knows his beans to either permanently fix the leaking hydraulic suspension system or find a way to convert it to springs.

I will appreciate any helps and recommendations received from Nairalanders.

Viele dank!
Re: Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic by FLAKARIBE(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Buy the faulty parts and ship into the country, then hook up with gazzuzz, Mayor, automedics et al. For a fix.
Re: Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic by mayor2013: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do they do this in Germany? converting hydraulic shocks absorber to spring? Then there are lot more kazeems world wide. I was beginning to think kazeems were limited to Nigeria until I read this tonight grin from frypan to fire grin
Re: Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic by dayo1971: 12:30am On May 31, 2017
[I have the same challenge with my xantia. Can you refer the person who repaired your s to e on 0805506984. Thank you
quote author=bizme post=47122658]I was using the car in Germany before deciding to bring it to Nigeria. Little did I know that the deplorable road situation in Nigeria would spell doom for its hydraulic shocker absorber. Although a mechanic was able to attempt a fix, but it has not been the same since then. I am kind of addicted to the car; I love the driving experience, its speed, and its dynamically regulated balance. And rather than parking it or selling it off I need a good mechanic that knows his beans to either permanently fix the leaking hydraulic suspension system or find a way to convert it to springs.

I will appreciate any helps and recommendations received from Nairalanders.

Viele dank![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help With My Camry 07 / Glass Tint Permit / Lagos State Government Has Launched An Online Plate Number Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.