Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them (19023 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: FG Blasts S-africa Minister / FG Hires 18 Firms For Forensic Audit Of Mdas / Social Welfare: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500,000 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by lonelydora: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2016
This is serious
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by blackpanda: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2016
90 % of the people who come here to complain are indirect beneficiaries of this extravagant spending. When ur mum and dad are sending u pocket money, sch fees etc, do u think its their 50k salary they are using. The salary structure of ministries is very very poor so civil servants must find a way to survive. You cant be paying a man with wife n kids 50k and expect that he wont look for other means of survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by truthspeaks: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2016
So Gej is still president in ur books ba?
joseph238:
GEJ this is on you

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Orikinla(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Why blast them for spending money on travels when the presidency is doing worse?
Sychophants.

Today na my born day, but i won't beg for likes.

Happy birthday! I thank Almighty God for you. And I wish you many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by IBBG(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
this FG dey talk nonsense. Are the ministeries not following in the footstep mr president.

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by seguno2: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2016
You mean the PRESIDENT blasted them since they are all part of the same FG?
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by seguno2: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2016
IBBG:
this FG dey talk nonsense. Are the ministeries not following in the footstep mr president.

Our president na hypocrite na- do as I say, not do as I do.
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by DzTzl(f): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Why blast them for spending money on travels when the presidency is doing worse?
Sychophants.

Ogbeni ebube its Psycophants nt sycophants.
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by afla: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:
90 % of the people who come here to complain are indirect beneficiaries of this extravagant spending. When ur mum and dad are sending u pocket money, sch fees etc, do u think its their 50k salary they are using. The salary structure of ministries is very very poor so civil servants must find a way to survive. You cant be paying a man with wife n kids 50k and expect that he wont look for other means of survival.

As long as those other means involves farming not stealing. No problem
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by IBBG(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2016
seguno2:

Our president na hypocrite na- do as I say, not do as I do.
i tire for dis govt o. i dey pray mak 2019 quick so dat dis govt carry dia rubbish commot for power.

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by blackpanda: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2016
afla:

As long as those other means involves farming not stealing. No problem

Farming with what? How many civil servants residing in abuja can afford to buy land, let alone engage in farming?? If u earn 50k, how long do u think u will save before u buy land of N2million and above? House rent de, transport de, children sch fees, feeding etc

Stealing is almost justified for nigerian civil servants
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by AngryNigerian(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
When my Uncle was eastern director of NNPC.. I was small then... But I never forgot... He told my elder brother that's.. . Them the elite will never allow the Nigerians to be comfortable because a poor man is easier to control...

When it's time to bring money to loan to Nigeria u hear 5bn, 3bn, 3bn for agricultural equipment.. . But when the government spends on them selfs u hear hundreds of billions

This money can comfortably change the lives of over 80,000 Nigerians with 3 million loans
Or 160,000 Nigerians with 1.5 million Naira loans... and this will generate and instant.. . 400,000 jobs.. And improve our GDP by over 3 billion dollars
Why are our politicians wicked?? How in the name of God will someone steal 2 billion naira..?? ?
Why not go into production and male cool cash

My dear, the situation is sooo pathetic! Sometimes, I get angry...very angry! with stories like these!

There are many...in fact, numerous ways to solve problems or tackle situations. But no! Most of us...especially people in charge of affairs only work to service their pockets! They don't even kno dat u can even have more if u do it right!

There are some expenditures that must not be heard anymore in govt circles! Not in this period of dearth of funds!

We have eager youths (millions of them) hungry to use time, finance, raw materials, etc to do exploits! But just like your uncle said, you can only manipulate people as long as they are poor, unfulfilled & left @ d lower echelons of the society...

But I know that 'ò gagh'adigide'...it wont remain like this forever!!! SMH 4 Naija
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by greatdav: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2016
humm just dey observe

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by lollmaolol(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Is this a country ?

No, it's a province cry
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by francizy(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2016
PassingShot:

Take time to read before commenting.

The money was spent (wasted) in 2014 when the Ineffectual Buffoon was in charge.

Too many lazy children on this site.

I see how Buhari's change is based on blame games. If Buhari fails, then it's GEJ to be blamed right? Hasn't Buhari spent more than 20 times that amount junketing aimlessly for one full year?

It sure hurts bad to be a sai baba zombie tho..

2 Likes

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by francizy(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2016
DzTzl:
Ogbeni ebube its Psycophants nt sycophants.

I'm afraid Ebubeslym is right. It's sycophants and not psycophants.

That it sounds like Psychology or psychiatrist doesn't mean it has to have the same prefix Psyc.

Use Google or any mobile app dictionary and confirm for yourself.. undecided

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Ebubeslym(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:

I'm afraid Ebubeslym is right. It's sycophant and not psycophant. Use Google or any mobile app dictionary and confirm for yourself.. undecided
no mind the Z00mbie! cheesy

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Ebubeslym(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:

I see how Buhari's change is based on blame games. If Buhari fails, then it's GEJ to be blamed right? Hasn't Buhari spent more than 20 times that amount junketing aimlessly for one full year?

It sure hurts bad to be a sai baba zombie tho..
never waste your MB replying Passingshot.
He is a certified Z00mbie smiley

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by cherylTee(f): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Bubu, thou shall not blast.
You've travelled and spent more in just one year.
Lead by example.
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by DzTzl(f): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:

I'm afraid Ebubeslym is right. It's sycophant and not psycophant. Use Google or any mobile app dictionary and confirm for yourself.. undecided
i jus did >>>>>>>>>> Psychophant — sai’ -ko-fant
A person suffering from a mental disorder in
which contact with reality is lost or highly
distorted, and which is characterized by
unembarrassed fawning over the current
administration and its lackeys. thanks

Simple Definition of SYCOPHANT
:
a person who praises powerful people in order to get
their approval
now my question is which one of them are you referring to Ebubeslym? obviously nt the Second! bsids why change ur post to "hypocrite" ? well thats a better word. happy birthday
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by miky(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Buhari should shut up he is setting by example. Bring back GEJ Jor!!
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by eph12(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Buhari is the President, not a civil servant. His trips are not for luxury but in the interest of the nation. I wish wailers can be more matured and criticize serious issues
So you were told the trips the civil servants make are for luxury?
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Buhari is the President, not a civil servant. His trips are not for luxury but in the interest of the nation. I wish wailers can be more matured and criticize serious issues
so that of the MDAs are for luxury and not for official assignment.

You cant be wrong. You are right and that is a sort of problem.
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by SmartMugu: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Hypocrites.

Happy born day!

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by alt3r3g0: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2016
I dont understand all these misleading headlines as FG said this and FG said that, and at the end of the day, its one individuals opinion.
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Okpabana: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
This was done in 2014? GEJ made no attempt at Cost saving
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by Thobiy(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
LMAyedun:
The level of corruption under this present Gov't will shock the world... We will all get to know this fact in few years time.
When the economy as totally crumble
Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by LuveU2(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Hypocrites.

Lol Lol Happy birthday sweetheart.
Check my signature too k?

1 Like

Re: MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them by LuveU2(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2016
alt3r3g0:
I dont understand all these misleading headlines as FG said this and FG said that, and at the end of the day, its one individuals opinion.
Trust me thats why i barely comment on sensitive issues these days so many wrong info out there arrh

You too check my signature wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Gowon Faults Security Agents, Calls For Investigation Of Miyetti / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke / Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.