Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? (762 Views)

"Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? by Businessideas: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
I have noticed a deliberate attempt by those unpatriotic elements sponsored by the those seriously pained by the defeat of Goodluck Jonathan mostly from the PDP, south south and south east always promoting falsehood against the Buhari presidency.
Yesterday,a government headed by a patriot of northern Nigeria extraction appointed another patriot of Northern Nigeria who recommended the sack of AIGs.The list has more than 50% northerners and the north has maintained a patriotic calm without blaming anyone.
They are not busy spreading lies on the social media.
That made me ask, if it were southerners from the south south and south east nko?

Re: Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? by Beeman1(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? by Businessideas: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
This is to tell you that Nigeria still has hopes and all those against the Buhari administration are the real problem of this country.
We that sent away the last corrupt administration should remain vigilant!
Re: Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? by victorD3: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2016
This implies that northerners have been ilegally smugling themselfs into places of power so when any trimming is been carried out they are still the once affected most.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? by umehmj(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2016
that's because over 50% of AIGs are northerners olodo. tell me, can you retire easterners that are not there?

again? hope you know why they are being retired?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? by Businessideas: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
victorD3:
This implies that northerners have been ilegally smugling themselfs into places of power so when any trimming is been carried out they are still the once affected must.
umehmj:
that's because over 50% of AIGs are northerners olodo. tell me, can you retire easterners that are not there?
again? hope you know why they are being retired?

I think the joke is actually on the south south and south east. These officers were fired because they are mates and seniors to the newly appointed IG unlike the southern military officers fired for unprofessional conduct and brazen acts of monumental corruption.It's a shame on those people who are pained by the electoral defeat of GEJ, their hero

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party / Alleged Fraud: Lawyer Asks Fayose To Resign Or Be Forced Out / How Buhari Dumped Dialogue With N-delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.