Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) (571 Views)

Nl Best Deals: Iphone 6s+ 64gb, SOLD / SOLD NL BEST DEALS: USA Used Iphone 6+ 128gb, very very neat, 175k, SOLD / Iphones Gbanjo Best Deal On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm bringing this topic up to make people catch little fun, since all works and no play makes jack a dull boy

I've noticed Technology market has really helped many nigerian youth to engage in one business or the other. Many have made lots of money through this sections and many have also been scammed ( Thanks to a bro here on NL too that hold me in the hands and tell us to move on when many of us fell for the scam of one guy on this section that do craigslist pickup for people here in 2014. It's been 2 years now( the smart ones go don code)

DISCLAIMERS:

1. I am not creating this thread to make jest of anybody, I am also in this mess with you, we fell for this together in 2014 and i'd moved on

2. I wont be mentioning anybody's name on these series of threads I am creating, please don't be vexed, it's all for fun. Names will only be mentioned strictly on sub topics

3. This is an honest review and my observations, please let me know if you don't want this series to continue

4. I will update the disclaimer from time to time

Enough of this stories, let the season film begins
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
1. introducing the wolf in sheep clothing

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
2. The whole scam started with a long epistle. Hello nairalanders, we want to help you with importation from craigslist bla bla bla

I just went to the city of VGC to pick an iphone 5 for just $30...wow(na iphone 5 dey reign then

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
When people heard iphone 5 @ $30 from his inventory

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
this is too sweet to be true, let's just be observing

Man A: this is a pure scam

Man B: shut up ya mouth, this is the messiah we have all been waiting for

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2016
after many people have invested largely on this and days became weeks, weeks became months

Man A: I no tell u

Man B be like

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2016
the moment people noticed and they hav already sold all they hav to invest

KUKU KILL ME

1 Like

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2016
few months later

The Scammer: you can get all this from our inventories and we will be compesating people affected

The following are qualified for replacement laptop

Jide: 4 core i7 laptops (go and pick it up in July 2018

Seun: 2 dual core laptops

Bode: wait for the next set of laptops coming in few weeks

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by Pheals(f): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Op y booking space ! undecided won't b surprise if the thread is useless
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by eleko1: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2016
sad angry Wic one be ABD ? Nah Nursery class u dey embarassed undecided
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by visijo(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2016
i
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by dollaflow(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
and some smart guys that knew it's another way of coming back to business be like:

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
the guy be like let me win people's heart by wishing them happy bday

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2016
if you attempt calculating how much went down the carpet, then:

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by colossus2: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2016
And the scammer is lagtech.
Any mod who locks this thread or hides my post must provide proof that lagtech isn't a con-artist undecided
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by femadesh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
colossus2:
And the scammer is lagtech.
Any mod who locks this thread or hides my post must provide proof that lagtech isn't a con-artist undecided

Abeg, no mention name ooo

Lol
Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by Proffdada: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pix You Can Relate To On NL Tech Market (season 1, Episode 1.... La****h) by osumak2: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
heheheheheheheheh

(1) (Reply)

Clean American Used Fujitsu Amilo Pro V2040 Is For Sale For 16k SOLD / Brand New Sealed iPad Air 2 Wifi Only 16Gb - ₦105,000 / New Infinix Hot 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.