Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia (744 Views)

Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / Why Do Nigerian Players Born Abroad Refuse To Represent Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by taneemrah: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2009
It is only out of patriotism and subjectivity that will make one pray for Miracles to happen so that Nigeria can qualify for South Africa 2010. But if we so passionate about having the best countries to represent Africa and do Africa proud, Tunisia should go the the world cup instead of Nigeria because Nigeria will be disgraced if she ever qualify.

What do you think?
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by zmurda(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2009
Tunisia
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by chidyke77(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2009
@ poster i like dis topic.
Coming to a beta team dat wl do african in south africa,i wl stick wt d super eagles of nigeria.
Reasons,tunisia are nt good in d world stage bt nigeria ar beta. Nigeria finds it easier playing other white races other than african,so dat wl be an advantage. And had it been dat we managed to qualify,our team wl be much better during world cup than nw and a gud technical adviser may b hired to assist amodu or anyone else that may b there.
BT IT IS ALREADY LATE.
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by dayokanu(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2009
True Nigerians are better at playing whites

e.g Denmark 4 Nigeria 1
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by 9ijaprince(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2009
Nigeria is better than tunisia at the world cup.how i wish it was morocco that is leading us in our group.they are much better.
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by RuuDie(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Egypt. . . . anybody else - certainly not the SE!
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by bydot1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
Egypt, Ivory Coast, Ghana n probably Nigeria
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by yoji: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
the answer is very simple. it is d team that QUALIFIES. that y its called a qualification round. Or do u want FIFA to start allocating slots?
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by agoro2u: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
the question has been answered,whom qualify is better is better.
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by RSA(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2009
dayokanu:

e.g Denmark 4 Nigeria 1

How about Nigeria used to be better when playing whites,I think we all aggrees that the current bunch are riding on the old generation's shine.
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by MrTA(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2009
Quote from: dayokanu on Yesterday at 10:23:57 AM

e.g Denmark 4 Nigeria 1

How about Nigeria used to be better when playing whites,I think we all aggrees that the current bunch are riding on the old generation's shine.

Race was irrelevant with the previous generation. They were just a very good team.
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by Olaolufred(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
Some on Nairaland tried to crucify me when i posted on January 2009
that Eagles will not Qualify.
In April, i repeated same.
I said those who called me the prophet of doom will wake out of their sleep in November 2009.
Alas, the reality has dawn on most now.
It isn't that i dont love watching Eagle in SA.
But i saw that they weren't there.
Let Siasia start building from now a Team for 2014.
SA is not for Super Eagle.
So Nigerians including me should take heart
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by HNIC(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
Olaolufred:

Some on Nairaland tried to crucify me when i posted on January 2009
that Eagles will not Qualify.[/b]In April, i repeated same.
[b]I said those who called me the prophet of doom will wake out of their sleep in November 2009.

Wait till after the last match before you come out to say you are a SEER grin
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by RuuDie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
Cameroon are certainly on their way there - as things stand, they now top their group - imagine, we were laughing at the before, now look at em - from bottom straight to the top.
Re: Who Is Better To Represent Africa At 2010 - Nigeria Or Tunisia by galatico(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
The Cartage Eagles are the Better Team to Represent Africa from our Group cuz the Super Chickens are bunch of unserious Boyz!!!

(1) (Reply)

I spoke to Ronaldo, I can now go to heaven - Very Touching Read . . . / Invest In Properties In Abuja / Picking Nigeria's Team That Could Mount A Serious Challenge At The Confed. Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.