Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) (699 Views)

What Pet Name(s) Do You Call Your Partner And Why? / Got Any Favourite Meme?..drop It Here Let's See / Photo: The Meaning Of Facebook Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
You know, it's educative and fun to know one's name and it's meaning
can you state your name here with the meaning?
Leggo...
My names are Victor ( Which means a Winner in a competitive game )
and Oche which means ( King )

let's know yours....
Re: Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) by Aspiregreat: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Aspire great -which means aiming, desiring and aspiring to be the best ,hence nothing less but to become great.
Re: Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) by visijo(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Mfon-Obong...... Meaning God grace.
Re: Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
My name is KONJI which means....
Re: Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) by SWITANN(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Udo meaning peace.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Moderator On Nairaland? / Man Photoshops Himself In Different Countries (+photos) / Nigerian Arik Airline Shuts Down Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.