Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced (50932 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Finally, GOOD NEWS today
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Situation001(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
o ga o
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by ElDaIllest(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is just a fraction.... The should have told use the real story cos even if they minus my age from 31 nwanne we still have a decade plus remaining lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Otapipia: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:
After 31 years?...The love isn't there, They just both realized they are getting old and will die lonely hence deciding to come back together.

How do you leave for 31yrs and expect Love back?
Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by chronique(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good for them. But how do you enjoy a marriage you didn't enjoy for 31yrs when you were younger,now that you're much older? Personally,I don't think I'd be interested in such.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by jahdoo360(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
nice
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by greggng: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
The man wasnot satisfying the woman by then but as they re getting older and mature in love she realised that sexual satisfaction is not the only thing required in love. She also regretted not buying action bitter or oshomo for the husband to save her marriage. Good luck to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by CICERO09(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
There's still hope for me nd my ex
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Anabel(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:
After 31 years?...The love isn't there, They just both realized they are getting old and will die lonely hence deciding to come back together.

Chaii!! You get brain o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by cardoctor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
After 31 years and they learnt their lesson.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Dynamitehimself(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by miqos02(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Anabel:

Chaii!! You get brain o

I.....................Know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Jamean(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:

I think I agree with you... the man doesn't want to be lonely at old age.
31years ke! many waters have passed under the bridge

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by canDy4eva(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
ElDaIllest:
This is just a fraction.... The should have told use the real story cos even if they minus my age from 31 nwanne we still have a decade plus remaining lol
ibu onye ihuruoha?
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
END TIME RECONCILIATION
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by oodua1stson: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oshisko if you ask me
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by ElDaIllest(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
canDy4eva:
ibu onye ihuruoha?
mba nnu lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
A friend did something similar... divorced his wife, d lady re-married, divorced the new groom & now back to my friend after 6 years!...# I CAN'T!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by miqos02(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
lofty900:
They still look fresh
habaaaaa
u can lie oh
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Papasmal(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bigmillz:
That's nice. I wish my parent's can reconcile like this too.

May Almighty Allah grant ur wishes in this sacred month of blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Mu2ni(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
wonderful... And she didn't re-mary since then
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Igboid: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
greggng:
The man wasnot satisfying the woman by then but as they re getting older and mature in love she realised that sexual satisfaction is not the only thing required in love. She also regretted not buying action bitter or oshomo for the husband to save her marriage. Good luck to them

See reasoning o!
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by KYO1: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Congratulations because they have saved generations yet unborn from curse. God is great,Pastors and clergy men of God should learn from this, I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by pablus: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
maybe they never really stopped loving each other and they did not meet other people they understand well enough. you need true love and a good companion for a fulfilling life.

Vanquay16:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Saylawchar(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
After mama don nack several cock.... chai d baba na mugu for life
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by dikeigbo2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Its not necessarily because of love per say,but for interest.... They came back together because of you and some other responsible people around...but I'm happy for them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Starlet50(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
There's hope for Tiwa and Teebillz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by sbabimbola(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
nokiaba3:
I Wish My Parent Would Reconcile Like Dis Two But Its Now Impossible Cos My Dad Died Last 3mnths, Before Den I Was Hoping They Wil Reconcile Cos Both Of Dem Were Still Single..

So sorry about that....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Papasmal:

May Almighty Allah grant ur wishes in this sacred month of blessings.
amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by bbjummy: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
nokiaba3:
I Wish My Parent Would Reconcile Like Dis Two But Its Now Impossible Cos My Dad Died Last 3mnths, Before Den I Was Hoping They Wil Reconcile Cos Both Of Dem Were Still Single..
Eanya. Take heart dear. May his soul RIP
Re: Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced by annawhite(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
31 years?..... After straffing other folks and maybe having kids by dem#### I'll pass

Hey who am I to judge# wish Em luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.