Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye (713 Views)

Ivie Okujaye Welcomes Second Child (Photo) / Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos) / Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye by Mu2ni(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Ivie Okujaye births a baby girl yesterday which is exactly a day before her husband's birthday, what a surprise coincidence.

First of all, congratulations to Actress Ivie Okujaye and her husband on their newly born baby girl.

What happened to this couple is a lesson to everyone, Let us always wish ourselves well by asking God for whatever we want unconditionally. Imagine Ivie and husband shared some videos 4 weeks ago on their Instagram walls claiming that they were expecting a baby girl, as if they had been whispered. At exactly 8-month-old, they boldly wrote on Intagram "we are expecting a baby girl" and that got stamped. WOW!!!

Consequently, Ivie wrote:

"4 weeks ago, I was filming this. Today I am exhausted yet hyper. Overwhelmed yet eager!! Sore yet strong!! I have all these mixed emotions because I though I knew what I would feel, but I wasn't even close. Hubby and I are so freakishly in awe of this miracle God has granted us! the entire journey, family's support, everything!!! I'm not going to go all pastor on y'all but dang it, I LOVE GOD!! We appreciate Him soo much. And by His grace, we will do well by our little darling Baby Girl!!! Blabbing over. Bye #Avizzle #BabyGirl #JesusRocks #GodGives #BabyShower"

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/our-baby-decided-to-come-day-before-her.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3,

1 Share

Re: "Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye by Mu2ni(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
cool
Re: "Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye by bless2tom(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
the baby sud av cum on dad's birthday it wud av been more fun...anyway congrats.
Re: "Our Baby Decided To Come A Day Before Her Dad's Birthday" -actress Ivie Okujaye by ever811(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
na new thing?.abi u never see children wey them born on Christmas day ni? which is the birthday of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Rapper? / Bukky Ajayi Is Dead / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.