Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M (3162 Views)

After Watching This Short Video,your Impression Of IPOB Will Change.(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency / Nigerian Intelligence Claims Ownership Of $50million Found In Lagos Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by forgiveness: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
M
Re: M by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sometimes, when u believed u've made a lot of sense, only for the panel of judges to give a facepalm! You're like:

Re: M by forgiveness: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
L
Re: M by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
forgiveness:

Did I make any sense? No! I said what I heard and that's all.
e pain am!

Re: M by forgiveness: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
e pain am!

grin Hehehe!
Re: M by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: M by Cadamlk: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
I just dey observe

Re: M by forgiveness: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
M
Re: M by forgiveness: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: M by Rossikk(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
op....your story sounds like a lie.
Re: M by 14(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
durban

But you can always use google to compare cities in Nigeria and south africa

Re: M by 14(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
jozi

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
oo
Re: M by Agimor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op I will advise you to delve into Nollywood cause you got an untap talent there.

1 Like

Re: M by persius555(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerians thinks like a tenant in nigeria. An average nigerian cares less about the society he or she lives in but blames the society when things dont work in his or her favor.

2 Likes

Re: M by PhilemonObende: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
If someone tells you he is a nigerian, smack him because he is criminal, a rapist, and a thief~ Nnamdi Kanu.

Even Buhari knows this, that's why he made sure his children are British citizens. But the bufoonic anti-IPOB zombies can never get the picture. Their brains have been auctioned off! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: M by Almajiri1: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
To even imagine Nigeria is struggling with 2000MW of electricity says it all. A nation without shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by junketer(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op wetin you talk na true. I be nigerian but i dey stay for south africa. Believe me when i say we can brag about naija, walahi. We only talk about riches in naija. But since a lot of nigerians now marry south africans and have them visit naija, things don dey cast. A lot of south africans now visit synagogue and they watch a lot of naija movies so breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open. And please comparing naija to south is an insult to south. @rossikk, pls don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: M by erusen: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
junketer:
Op wetin you talk na true. I be nigerian but i dey stay for south africa. Believe me when i say we can brag about naija, walahi. We only talk about riches in naija. But since a lot of nigerians now marry south africans and have them visit naija, things don dey cast. A lot of south africans now visit synagogue and they watch a lot of naija movies so breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open. And please comparing naija to south is an insult to south. @rossikk, pls don't quote me.
a nation where a dullard like buhari is president cheesy,a nation that I thought was very poor till a visited the north cheesy,baba poverty go another level,Nigeria is very very very ,disorganised,and we are still more dullards ruling us,no intelligence, and then add that to corruption, my guy na to go Spain I come dey,going outside gives you what it feels to be in a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by Fawklicant: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2016
@op
You are asking where the intelligence is? Strange question comingfrom you.
Recall in previous threads today where some blokes were posting pixes of a town which they regard as their own eldorado and then you and your ilk started spamming the thread with pictures of your own paradise?. Where is the sense in that? It is like folks in a psychiatric home competing over who is more insane. Unneccesary competition between folks who have achieved next to nothing but gloating over some mundane ish! Therein lies your Nigerian intelligence!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M by forgiveness: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
G
Re: M by forgiveness: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
D
Re: M by forgiveness: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Agimor:
Op I will advise you to delve into Nollywood cause you got an untap talent there.

very funny. grin but it is true.
Re: M by forgiveness: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
G
Re: M by forgiveness: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
H

(1) (Reply)

(video) Nigerian Police Fires Gun At Lautech Students Over Peaceful Protest. / Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders / Ekiti Election: Dayo Adeyeye Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.