Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video (2871 Views)

Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by kemmylove101: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
A 22-year-old Nigerian man, suspected of choking and raping a woman in Budapest’s 7th district, originally came to Hungary to study. A 22-year-old university student is being prosecuted for sexual violence after the Activity Control Center of the Budapest Police Headquarters received a report from a woman that she had been raped in her home, according to police.hu. The woman told the detectives that she had met the man on a website which advertises sexual services. In the afternoon, at around 3 PM of April 11, the man went to her house, she asked for the money in advance, but after he refused to pay, she told him to go. The man did not leave the woman’s home; instead he started choking her, raped her, then fled the scene. The police officers of the 7th district of Budapest started looking for the perpetrator immediately. They checked out the information the woman could provide about the man as well as footages from nearby security cameras. This led them to identify the 22-year-old E. I. Joseph as the culprit. They arrested him in the 6th district the same day, at 6:40 PM. The police questioned the Nigerian student, who has a valid visa, with the well-founded suspicion of sexual violence. He denies committing the crime. He is now being held in custody

Video in the link

Read more at: https://dailynewshungary.com/woman-raped-by-university-student-in-budapest/

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by AgentNairaland(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
See Them
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by hisexcellency34: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Proud ambassador
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by foxxydude: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Covid-19 konjil grin

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
kemmylove101:
The woman told the detectives that she had met the man on a website which advertises sexual services. In the afternoon, at around 3 PM of April 11, the man went to her house, she asked for the money in advance, but after he refused to pay, she told him to go. The man did not leave the woman’s home; instead he started choking her, raped her, then fled the scene.

Fear white girls...
Perhaps the girl tried to cheat him after collecting money for sex and the guy forced her, but he shouldn't have done that anyways cos losing the money is better than raping the prostitute... I pray he gets a good lawyer because as a black man in a white country lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by tyup(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Budapest has never been a fan of Africans

now this untamed cockrel have given em a chance to increase it's rejection sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
tyup:
Budapest has never been a fan of Africans

now this untamed cockrel have given em a chance to increase it's rejection sad

Definitely there are holes in the girl's story, but as an African man in Europe, what he did was irresponsible. What sex is he looking for? Why go after prostitutes instead of facing his studies and work...

The guy fumbled but I hope he's not as guilty as alleged.
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just like mtn, we poo everywhere we go and blame village pipu when the nemesis(visa ban) start coming. angry
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by kemmylove101: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bro were you there.. Dont be thinking like an average naija.. In europe they do investigation.. These are the ones giving us bad names. a new student for that matter.. after jail time. deport and can never enter eu again
Iamundisputed:

Fear white girls...
Perhaps the girl tried to cheat him after collecting money for sex and the guy forced her, but he shouldn't have done that anyways cos losing the money is better than raping the prostitute... I pray he gets a good lawyer because as a black man in a white country lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Commonsense99: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy
Budapest the home of very hungry white girls who will do anything for money, this is sounding like a well orchestrated rape trap which this dude walked into.

The usual story line is always when they ask for money and they don't recieve the much that satisfied their greed, they tear their undies and start shouting rape!! We have seen it happen time and again, but somehow Niger boys have refused to learn.

Guys when you find yourself in these hungry abroad countries, do not be in a hurry to jump into women, some of them will be calculating to robe you into a rape allegation, and these types will actually be the ones to forward the Conversation to drag you into their trap..here the police likely knew its a set up, but they are equally hungry, the dude will be given a huge bail out fine, it will be a matter of kill and divide. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
E.I. Joseph.

Mmh, where could he be from?
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
kemmylove101:
Bro were you there.. Dont be thinking like an average naija.. In europe they do investigation.. These are the ones giving us bad names. a new student for that matter.. after jail time. deport and can never enter eu again

Lol... I lived in Europe my brother, so I am in a good position to talk on issues like this.
I am not absolving the guy of any blame cos he obviously messed up by forcing a hooker for sex, but the issue is more than that...

A lot of whites are low key racist, even if they don't say it. So many of them want their society to be 100% white so once a black man does something, it's easy to blame him without fair hearing.

How do we know the guy is guilty? It hasn't been proven by the court. Even nowadays a lot of sexual acts involve strangulation, which is often done with the consent of the women. Of the guy gets a good lawyer, the worst would be a community service cos the lady in question doesn't sound so innocent too...

I just know that most Nigerians won't go abroad to commit sex crimes when we all know that wealth and the desire for achievement is common to us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2020
let them investigate the matter well, as the story makes very little sense... but ultimately, it will be the prostitute's words against his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uez2rVzEPPQ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by jumobi1(m): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Allegedly but whatever makes your caption get more clicks.
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by overdrive(m): 4:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Don’t they sell Vaseline in Budapest
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by omonnakoda: 5:02am On Apr 15, 2020
kemmylove101:
In Europe they do investigation?

You don't mean it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Graysons: 5:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by AsomughaChuks02: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Fear white girls...

I don't believe that's what happened. I think they met on an anonymous sex services site but when he finally visited her house, she was disgusted to discover he was a black man. So she told him to go but his pride was hurt and he forced himself on her.
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by kemmylove101: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
E.I. Joseph.

Mmh, where could he be from?
He is nigerian
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by kemmylove101: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
I don't believe that's what happened. I think they met on an anonymous sex services site but when he finally visited her house, she was disgusted to discover he was a black man. So she told him to go but his pride was hurt and he forced himself on her.
Have you travelled out before.. Hungary is not russian or china. there is black everywhere. As long as you pay. they will give u service
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
This thread is for those asking if a prostitute can be raped.
Re: Nigeria Student Rape A Girl In Budapest -video by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

LoL your own version is covid-20... Even the prostitute didn't claim she never knew his colour.

Either ways sha, if the guy was a responsible human being, he wouldn't have resorted to seeking prostitutes. There are millions of lonely women in Europe looking for men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Hope Uzodinma To Rename Imsu To Immortalize Abba Kyari / Saraki We Missed You / Ugwuanyi: Security Provision Is Our Major Administration Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.