Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport (611 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari At The African Union Peace Meeting In Ethiopia / Nigeria's Fatima Kyari Elected As African Union Peace & Security Commissioner(pi / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport by Unclejod1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
On June 13, two weeks before the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, the African Union announced a new “single African passport.” The lead-up discussion was much like the original debate on the European Economic Community, the E.U.’s predecessor. African passport proponents say it will boost the continent’s socioeconomic development because it will reduce trade barriers and allow people, ideas, goods, services and capital to flow more freely across borders..... source link here http://jodspace.com/2016/07/02/the-opposite-of-brexit-african-union-launches-an-all-africa-passport/

Read more via www.jodspace.com

Re: The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
why dont i believe this news?
Re: The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport by Apelex(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Drabeey:
why dont i believe this news?

Because I don't believe it too grin
Re: The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport by bosschinalu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apelex:

Because I don't believe it too grin

Because I also dont believe it...
Re: The Opposite Of Brexit: African Union Launches An All-africa Passport by Barackmeringo: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Muslims Breaks Fast With Gov. Ikpeazu / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up 3 Chevron Manifolds. / Abia Governorship Failed Coup & Senior Advocates Of Anarchy Are On Rampage In Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.