Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,128 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Olamide And I Did Collabo-obesere Opens Up. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Olamide And I Did Collabo-obesere Opens Up. (769 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Olamide And I Did Collabo-obesere Opens Up. by tomskid245: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
what is your say on the current rumour make the rounds that you were taken to court over the release of your new single “EBELESUA” featuring Olamide?
What I can say is that they is no how you produce a good product that people wouldn't want to pirate nd that simply means you have done something good that many want to benefit from. The video was shot by dr b visual but I wouldn't knw if anyone used his or her phone to record us when we were on location becus we are now living a technology era,the piracy could have come from that area before leaked online which Got the promoter upset. A lot of people uses their phone to record artist or take picture anytym we are shooting on location or events.they are many times that my security guys will be chasing them away,stop them becus aside being a fan and you want to take selfie with me,I am very sure that such person may want to share it on social media for people to see,that moment somebody who has forgotten about or that want to do something with you will remember you.that is one of the advantages of take pics with your fans.Don't ever downgrade anyone becus for a person to take pictures with you,that means he appreciate you,accommodate them.that may be where the video leaked out but the promoter was like,he had spent so much on the video nd he had belief that he will make his money from it before the unexpected set in.he knew that the job was going to take place becus a fuji artist doing a collabo with a hip hop act,OLAMIDE,is set to be Hit.that was what got the promoter,Solid Worth Entertainment upset. He tried to contact me but my numbers were not going through becus I went to check on my family in Dublin.he called my manager to tell me that I should call him becus he has something very urgent to tell me but also couldn't inform me becus he believed that apart from being a promoter,he is also my friend nd may be just wanted to gist with me.To my own surprise I started reading it on Newspaper that he will sue me and he got upset.I couldn't fume at him also be naturally,I don't fight my promoters,right from the genesis of my career.
HOW DID YOU RESOLVE IT? We have resolved it,I have gone to meet him and he was lamenting about his loss.he said he checked #Naijaloaded,he could see thousands of people downloading it and how did it get there.I told him I also don't knw and I am also doing my own investigation underground.I knw he has spent a lot on the project which he need to make back but the worse has been done.I told him even at that.he will make him money back from it.after several pleeding,he said it's okay that is no longer angry.he is now set to release the full album of my hip hip songs by the end of this ramadan at the same time,I am releasing my fuji album nd he is selling it.
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING ON? Like I said earleir on,by the end of this Ramadan I will release my latest Fuji Album titled “Aja 1” it is God who made me number 1 and he sid I should keep going as number one and this is the meaning.and I want people to knw that becus we are now in hip hop world,I have no option that to blend in and that is why I did collabo with some artists such as Olamide,Reminisce and I have once worked with people like timaya.9ice,Lord of Ajasa and others.but everything is about time and everything is comming out now. Olamide has been appreciating me for so long becus I recall in his first Album,“Eni Duro” where he said he will be jumping like Obesere papa tosibe and he is still doing that. I have watched most of his video, at the end,he will do something that has to do with me.that is why I called him for us to do a collabo,he was excited about it.
WHAT WAS THE EXPERIENCE LIKE WORKING WITH OLAMIDE AND CAN YOU TELL US WHAT EBELESUA MEANS.? Working with Olamide was fun. Ebelesua is a slang to appreciate something.if you buy a new car.people will say this car is fucking good,that is Ebelesua.
Re: Why Olamide And I Did Collabo-obesere Opens Up. by bless2tom(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
seen!!
Re: Why Olamide And I Did Collabo-obesere Opens Up. by Perfecttouch(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Was it obesere that spoke all these jeleosinmi grammar or the EBELESUA OP

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Uche Jombo Beautiful In Cape Dress / Dj Spinall Seal Major Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff Ice [PICS] / Uche Jumbo Hit The Gym - Doing Push Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.