Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Husband Abandoned Me With 5 Children!...| Woman Arrested With Cannabis Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Abandoned Me With 5 Children!...| Woman Arrested With Cannabis Cries (625 Views)

20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / Two Women With Cannabis In Kastina Arrested By NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Abandoned Me With 5 Children!...| Woman Arrested With Cannabis Cries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
We reported last week that two women were arrested with cannabis in Katsina... [Read here> http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/06/ndlea-arrests-two-women-for-selling.html]... Well during the United Nations Day against drug abuse and trafficking held at the command headquarters at Katsina along kofar kwaya – KTSTA road. one of the women spoke out.. She said she was forced into the business after her husband abandoned her with five (5) children..
She said:

My husband run and leave me with 5 children and that is what drove me into the unholy act because i don’t have money to send them (the children) to school.

The state commander NDLEA Hajiya Maryam Gambo Sani said he theme of this years commemoration is ‘Listen First: Listening to children and youth is best way to help them grow health’.
The state commander also explained that the high rate of drug abuse and other substances among the societies has became a serious concerned to the command.
According to her: “The constant arrest of peddlers and drug traffickers by the command shows we are not resting on our toes with the command arresting 418 suspects recently with drugs and other banned products worth millions of Naira.”

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/07/my-husband-abandoned-me-with-5-children.html

Re: My Husband Abandoned Me With 5 Children!...| Woman Arrested With Cannabis Cries by jneutron4000: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
A

(1) (Reply)

Photos- 2 Plateau Youths Killed In Bokkos By Security Agents During Protest / See The State Of Streets In Kano After A Heavy Down Pour / Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.