Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad (20719 Views)

Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture / D'banj Shares "King Don Come" Album Tracklist / D'banj Shares A Beautiful Photo Of His Mother, Appreciates Her Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad by Thobiy(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2016
HBD to his father.His life
Re: D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad by priscaoge(f): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2016
piagetskinner:

Oga, he's already enjoying the fruit of his labour

U no see as the man fresh?

Oga u seem not understand my comment, I said "In good health"
Re: D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad by lekzzz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
visit lekzzy..com for more entertainment news
Re: D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad by kokoA(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Umarlulu:
Nice guy who ever make money will like to arrange birthday for his dad.
you'd love your parents more when you make money grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter, Olivia's 8th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife / "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.