Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) (54565 Views)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by chachanga: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2016
The Islamic Apologists will soon come and tell us all about the religion of peace with these their misbegotten mongrel sons of dogs roaming everywhere killing now just for fun out an ethno-religiously motivated sense of superiority and justification.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by chachanga: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
The Islamic Apologists will soon come and tell us all about the religion of peace with these their misbegotten mongrel sons of dogs roaming everywhere killing now just for fun out an ethno-religiously motivated sense of superiority and justification.

BUT, what right us conferred on you to kill? What do you have to behead and de-limb your fellow human, and an innocent one at that, in cold blood and at whim?!

The Hatemongers need to keep thanking their moongod sha, for passivity and conscience of other Western faiths.

After all, it wouldn't have taken much to wipe out the whole middle east in the first place but they kept sending missionaries and diplomats at first instead of guns and bombs.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by chachanga: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2016
The Islamic Apologists will soon come and tell us all about the religion of peace while their misbegotten mongrel teams roam everywhere killing now just for fun of it. Their humaneness has been replaced by an ethno-religiously motivated sense of superiority and pharisaical right.

BUT, what right is conferred on you to kill? What Right do you have to behead and de-limb your fellow compatriot, and an innocent one at that, in cold blood and at whim?!

The Hatemongers need to keep thanking their moongod sha, for passivity and conscience of other Western faiths.

After all, it wouldn't have taken much to wipe out the whole middle east in the first place but they kept sending missionaries and diplomats at first instead of guns and bombs.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by ilovetheline: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2016
codemaniacs:

If your boy aguiyi ironsi didn't make Nigeria a unitary country things may have been different.
educate me. I always thought it was lugard
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by oladraz(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2016
chachanga:
BUT, what right us conferred on you to kill? What do you have to behead and de-limb your fellow human, and an innocent one at that, in cold blood and at whim?!
[color=#006600][/color]

suspected herd men killed I'm a pastor and that is attributed to a global faith .hasty generalization. I doubt if u read history of religions.stop being ignorant.why would someone in his right senses attribute ta a faith or sharia.when u don't know what sharia itself means.I challenge you to study the spread of Islam and the history of the crusaders.STOP BEING IGNORANT cry cry
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by ASL33: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2016
oodua1stson:
For how long and how many times are we going to rip to people killed by this lawless animals

About time we all take laws into our hands.

We can't let these animals go Scot free
From DIASPORA?
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Sikariyelwa: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2016
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS. THE REV. WAS KILLED ALONG WITH HIS BOYS. HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT HERDSMEN DID THE KICKING? SOME PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE TO INCITE MORE HOSTILITIES /CAUSE DISAFFECTIONS AMONG PEOPLE.. THIS WILL NOW PIFF THE XTIANS AND OR THE PEOPLE OF THE REV. AGAINST FULANIS IN THAT AREA CAUSING MORE BLOOD SHED. WHEN WE DON'T REASON OR SEE BEYOND OUR SIGHT, WE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN IN SECURITY . MAY GOD SAVE US AND SET PERMANENT PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by BlackSeptember: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
R.I.P
Are you on bbm. Will send u my pin. Fyeen
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Umarlulu: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Apreel:
grin thanks
cheesy tongue
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Easyruns: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Today nobody is talking or trying to control this heartless fulani herdsmen..Before you know it they will take over all land in the east, kill and turn the state to a Muslim state.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by buJu234: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
If this news is true and vice-president Pastor osibanjo didn't do anything abt it, then I will know that Nigeria pastors /leaders are very self centred.

If its truth, and Christian leaders didn't mobilize all Nigeria churches to hold nationwide protest then I say Nigeria Christians are just bunch of self centred freaks. ..
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
glossy6:
I am still counting them for my a.boki who said his backyard is clean.

ITSMEABOKI I hope you are taking counts. O ti tsele

You are incorrigible, it truly beats me how you are still unable to get the point; check my posts (and if you have any comprehension at all) you'd note that my grouse had always been with the sheer hypocrisy that resides in you ppl i.e. coming out in droves to condemn anything in the north, often involving blanket condemnation of the whole region, religion or tribe of a single perpetrator (e.g. recent Yunusa/Ese Oruru case) while completely ignoring worse incidences in your own backyard - note: I had never said or even implied that the north is free of any atrocity; that is simply a figment of your wild imagination.

BTW, I could easily also follow same and commence drawing your attention to every single reported crime in your region; but I am sure by the time I get into it you will quickly wish you hadn't initiated such frivolity nor would I also be able to keep up with the sheer volume.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by david3510: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
this is very bad.when will dis stop?God we nid ur protection in dis country.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Sunbellar: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shehucom:
Herdsmen here, Herdsmen there.. Every killing is now attributed to ''suspected ''herdsmen.

Don't get me wrong N/lnders, am not saying herdsmen didn't kill him o.
Shut up! I pray they kill you or one of your relations soon. Then you'll believe that the fulanis are demons
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Shehucom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sunbellar:

Shut up! I pray they kill you or one of your relations soon. Then you'll believe that the fulanis are demons

After they wipe out your family.....
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by gbagyiza: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigeria is finished. We r for long thing.we r stranded, we need God intervention.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by glossy6(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You are incorrigible, it truly beats me how you are still unable to get the point; check my posts (and if you have any comprehension at all) you'd note that my grouse had always been with the sheer hypocrisy that resides in you ppl i.e. coming out in droves to condemn anything in the north, often involving blanket condemnation of the whole region, religion or tribe of a single perpetrator (e.g. recent Yunusa/Ese Oruru case) while completely ignoring worse incidences in your own backyard - note: I had never said or even implied that the north is free of any atrocity; that is simply a figment of your wild imagination.

BTW, I could easily also follow same and commence drawing your attention to every single reported crime in your region; but I am sure by the time I get into it you will quickly wish you hadn't initiated such frivolity nor would I also be able to keep up with the sheer volume.

You never admitted the north of ever committing any crime, rather you highlighted crimes allegedly committed by easterners. If you say no region is free of crime, I am okay with that but for you to attribute every crime to the Igbos, even paedophilia is laughable and I need to put that back to you to cross check your facts very well.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Sunbellar: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shehucom:

After they wipe out your family.....
They will soon wipe out your lineage! I know you like them.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Sgwash: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shehucom:
Herdsmen here, Herdsmen there.. Every killing is now attributed to ''suspected ''herdsmen.

Don't get me wrong N/lnders, am not saying herdsmen didn't kill him o.
which other sect kill by maiming their victim
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by kayodekb: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
HMMM... I PITY FOR THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA... I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK THE FLAT HEAD IPODS... 1, HOW EXACTLY DO U KNOW IT WAS CARRIED OUT BY HERDSMEN, I GUESS ALL THE KILLINGS HAPPENING IN THE SOUTH ARE ALSO CAUSED BY HERDSMEN ACCORDING TO SOME STUPID IGNORANT ILLITERATE FOOLS, 2, IF A TRIBE COMMIT SIN, WE SHOULD AFFILIATE IT WITH RELIGION BAH? WHY ARE YOU SO FOOLISH? 3, DO YOU KNOW THAT BOKO-HARAM HAS KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTIANS, IF SO, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ISLAM... ANYBODY WHO SAYS HERDSMEN KILLING IS FOR ISLAM, THAT PERSON WILL NEVER BE SANE AGAIN BECAUSE DEFINITELY, HE IS INSANE
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by Emmahunk(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
armadeo:

Benue state.

Close to otukpo David Mark's village.

Let this northerners go. Lets split up. At least I know someone won't want to kill me because of my religion.

Piss people.

Thanks for educating me on the location of Obi Lga even when I don't share your views on splitting.
We as a people have our own problems.
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Are you on bbm. Will send u my pin. Fyeen
Longest time, I will pm you
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by BlackSeptember: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
ok. Eagerly waiting
Re: Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) by BlackSeptember: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
hw is ur sunday going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / Robbers Spend Six Hours In Victim’s House (photo) / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.