Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan (1437 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
1.How you really feel everyday since Ramadan started.

Iftar, where are you?

Cc; lalasticlala, smellymouth, suzan404, obiorathesubtle ogorwyne, muva.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by iamdotune(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Following
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
the thread go sweet,abeg make I drop here grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
2.And you’ve been in a constant battle with sleep.

The struggle is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by DVMtuppence(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
3.How you act calm but deep down you’re just counting down to Eid.

I can’t wait abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
smellymouth come and see something cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
4.So you wake up one morning and realise it’s Lailatul Qadr season.

Yassss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
5.So you try to make up for all yourlazy days.

*Sujuds forever*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
6.How you feel when your period decides to show up at the end of Ramadan.

Kuku kill me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
7.How you wait to collect the Sallah cloth you gave your tailor last year.

Hay God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by Smellymouth: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
8.How you wait for them to sight the moon on the 29th of Ramadan.

This moon better not act childish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
9.When they don’t sight the moon and you have to fast for one more day.

Why

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
10.When they finally announce thepublic holidays and it’s not a long weekend.

What nonsense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
11.You, planning to eat everything you see at the end of Ramadan.

My body is ready.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
gringringrin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
12.How you feel during the last Taraweeh.

Tomorrow will be lit!

1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by greatness22(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
13.When you realise part of you doesn’t want Ramadan to end.

Till next year!

http://zikoko.com/list/13-pictures-that-describe-how-nigerian-muslims-really-feel-at-the-end-of-ramadan/

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by horlamelekan(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by ikorodureporta: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
horlamelekan:
grin grin grin

na this thing dey let u laff? E sweet
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by horlamelekan(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
ikorodureporta:

na this thing dey let u laff? E sweet
if e no sweet add sugar na tongue
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
When you don't know if the moon will be sighted and u later got a call to eat that there is no fasting that day.

Thank God, I am free to sama bimpe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by agarawu23(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
When you think the fasting is over @29 and your imam call your parents that they must fast the next day.

See this man sha.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
The fasting is finally over and your parents reminds you of the ones u missed and must take before they will buy u Sallah shoe grin

Lobatan!

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by agarawu23(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
After waiting 30 days without s3x, bimpe your gf told u she is on dry fasting 40days and 40 night.

I don die. grin

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by abdussalam(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is boring! You don't have to do as others do for the fun of it.

I am a Nigerian Muslim and I know many others who don't 'feel' like more than 8 of the items you depicted above. Considering the importance of the month of Ramadan, we are supposed to maximise the benefits therein. No one knows how much time is left. Let's do that stop showing 'laziness'. May Allah accept our Ibadah!
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by circuit101: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2016
abdussalam:
This is boring! You don't have to do as others do for the fun of it.

I am a Nigerian Muslim and I know many others who don't 'feel' like more than 8 of the items you depicted above. Considering the importance of the month of Ramadan, we are supposed to maximise the benefits therein. No one knows how much time is left. Let's do that stop showing 'laziness'. May Allah accept our Ibadah!
just shutup up man!
Of course ,u will think he is making fun of Allah.bloody bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 03, 2016
That was so funny ,angryangry

I laughed my socks off undecidedundecided
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan by abdussalam(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
circuit101:
just shutup up man!
Of course ,u will think he is making fun of Allah.bloody bigot.

What you're saying isn't directly related to what I said. Well, reflect on the text below. I assume you're a Muslim.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzan said:
"As for the hypocrite and the sinner, then they are happy
with the ending of the month of Ramadhan so to be free to
their desires, lusts and heedlessness, because they were in a prison and captured during the month of Ramadhan. So
when it ends they are left free to their heedlessness and
desires; released and enjoying (themselves) in the life of this world until death comes to them, except for the one that Allah gives success and he turns and repents to Allah before his death, for indeed Allah accepts the repentance of the one who repents."
Translated by Abu Anas Atif Hasan

(1) (Reply)

An Important Question For Atheists / Religion With Common Sense / What Is Miracle Money? Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.