Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - On Banning Hawkers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - On Banning Hawkers (541 Views)

Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) / DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - On Banning Hawkers by Chidiokereke(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dear Governor Ambode,

It appears I am writing you this letter, knowing fully well that there’s only a very slim chance it will get to you. But I will write anyway, because, even though I campaigned vigorously for Jimi Agbaje in the 2015 elections, you won me over when you got to work changing the face of Lagos. Even though I said I wasn’t going to join the wagon of those praising you, I couldn’t help it when I saw the work done at Okota/Ago Palace way. When I lived there in 2014, it was hell, but I visited and the roads were smooth. Also, the day I passed Iyana-Oworo at rush hour without experiencing any single traffic, I knew you were the man.

Eh sir, I have observe that you don’t want to be the man again. And I will tell you why. But first, let me tell you a story about my life.

When I was about 13, things were extremely rough for my family. Mom was retired, and dad wasn’t doing much....

Complete piece ... http://chydee.com/open-letter-to-gov-ambode/

(1) (Reply)

King Jaja Of Opobo (1821-1891) / Exposed: New Interest Joins Forces With Anti-buratai Movement / 5 Reasons Why Buhari Should Negotiate With The Niger Delta Militants - Edliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.