Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Nigerians And Nairalanders Have In Common - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nigerians And Nairalanders Have In Common (455 Views)

Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / 70% Of Nairalanders Have No Idea The Tree that bears These Fruits Or Its Uses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians And Nairalanders Have In Common by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
kiss
I said Nairalanders and Nigerians because not all Nairalanders are Nigerians.
This just crossed my mind, I think this is what they have in common;
*. Just like the average Nigerians that have two or more bank accounts, an average Nairalander also have two or more Nairaland account.

You know why na, when a mod bans you, you can tell him WAKA, SHEGE, BANXA or you can use the other account to finish what you were doing.

Just like me I'm always banned by the anti spam bot whenever I post a thread from the tech blog on my signature, sha the anti spam bot also bans me in my other accounts.

If you know any other thing that we Nairalanders have in common with Nigerians, drop it below.
Re: What Nigerians And Nairalanders Have In Common by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Plenty
Re: What Nigerians And Nairalanders Have In Common by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have only one account and am a Nigerian grin

#FactsWrong tongue
Re: What Nigerians And Nairalanders Have In Common by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I have only one account and am a Nigerian grin

#FactsWrong tongue
grin grin Mostly all Nairalanders grin

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Kenpoly / Reason Pastor Chained 9-year-old Son For Month In Church – Stepmother / Staying Power (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.