Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! (1347 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Secretly Got Married – Number 3 Was Even Pregnant.... / 16 Year Old Actress – Regina Daniels Got Married Today, See Her Handsome Husband / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by vicchi12(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerian singer, born Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D'banj,said in an interview in April 2016 that when he gets married it will be very quiet and no one would know.......That is exactly what he did today..He got married to girlfriend today and it was so hush hush that nobody still knows up until now.....

Culled from stelladimokokorkus.com

Today is Dbanj' Father's birthday and the 25 guests who were invited and attended thought they were going for a birthday party but were shocked when it turned out to be the Registry wedding between Dbanj and a yet to be named Lady......

The New Mrs Dbanj' dad is an American and her mum is half Nigerian,half South African....Registry was at a secret venue and a small reception was at Dbanj' house.

This is a developing story and all the details are not yet out..I will keep digging but i am sure the news will soon be out!

Happy Married life to Dbanj and his wife!

Right of reply and denial is allowed.

Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Vendoor(f): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dbanj ni.... Doubt this story!
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by halfricanadian(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmmm happy married life if its true

Atleast those monitoring his marital life can go on a very long vacation

1 Like

Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
If it really is from Stella's blog then it's true. The woman has a personal babalawo in Germany who sources Nigerian news.
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Interesting story
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by gidiboy1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
vicchi12:

Nigerian singer, born Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D'banj,said in an interview in April 2016 that when he gets married it will be very quiet and no one would know.......That is exactly what he did today..He got married to girlfriend today and it was so hush hush that nobody still knows up until now.....

Culled from .stelladimokokorkus.com

Today is Dbanj' Father's birthday and the 25 guests who were invited and attended thought they were going for a birthday party but were shocked when it turned out to be the Registry wedding between Dbanj and a yet to be named Lady......

The New Mrs Dbanj' dad is an American and her mum is half Nigerian,half South African....Registry was at a secret venue and a small reception was at Dbanj' house.

This is a developing story and all the details are not yet out..I will keep digging but i am sure the news will soon be out!

Happy Married life to Dbanj and his wife!

Right of reply and denial is allowed.

Fake News angry
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
cry
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Jamean(f): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
lookingbuoy:
Interesting story

Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by vicchi12(f): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
gidiboy1:

Fake News angry

We'll see about that, soon!!
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Davbams(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Long overdue tho...

However...

Let's wait and see...
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Flexherbal(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
I still can't believe it.
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by ventilation: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
But I trust Stella dimoko korkus blog, I belief it's true

1 Like

Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by DrLee(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
So this guy get sense like this... nice one banga Lee!
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Jamean:

Tried reaching you. How you doing?
Re: Hot celebrity, Dbanj Secretly Got Married Today! by Jamean(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
lookingbuoy:
Tried reaching you. How you doing?
I'm fine. How are you?

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Flawless Skin In Off-shoulder Top (photos) / PHOTO NEWS: Yemi Alade Pictured In Facebook Headquaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.