Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry (44782 Views)

Orji Kalu: Obasanjo Should Be In Jail By Now, He Looted Nigeria Dry / Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - / Real People That Stole Nigeria Dry - London Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
tolexy111:
I WONDER WHAT WOULD BE HAPPENING TO OUR ECONOMY NOW IF GEJ WAS VOTED IN! I cry for this nation cry angry

Possibly the same as is happening now....restrictive forex polices to mitigate the losses in our forex savings. And TSA would have kicked in.

Maybe GEJ would have gotten some guys to return the yams quietly.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Almajiri1: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm yet to see Gej pej tinubu obasanjo fashola ameachi and Aisha buhari on that list.
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Thobiy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
ademoladeji:
Posters above, this has nothing to do with GEJ, it's in our DNA to be corrupt.

We only need to stand firm in selecting our leaders, good leaders. We need not be biased nor sentimental
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by yakbauer: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oya WAILERS come and defend
ZOMBIES come and lament
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
So saraki is not even in the list...
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by olagbaja11: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
next pls
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by askakim(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
I was expecting to see south west Politicans.. Why is corruption not much in south western states?
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by shamecurls(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=28pt]
madridguy:
All I have to say Thank you Lord we voted out GEJ, the most corrupted human being on earth.
[/size]

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
Thank God Oga Jona never came back, this country would have been been in doldrum. I believe in Buhari. God bless my President.

You bliev in a thief??

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by skotch(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is just too much! shocked
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by freeage7(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
That list is incomplete as far as Nigeria is concern. Op, go back and get the remaining names before I comment proper. For now let me hold my peace.
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by ibadanfinest(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
OK, It seems the north despite contributing a paltry sum to the common purse are milking the south south dry.

Pls o, let us collect our money from these thieves o. Leave Amaechi for now.
By the time we vote out APC in 2019, we go beam searchlight on Amaechi and know if he is truly corrupt or not.

As for Jagaban himself. I don't think anyone can catch that man jare. He was in opposition for 8 years without immunity, them no see am catch. Na now wey his party come dey power, dey wan catch am.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by mutvy: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
These people should be executed as soon as possible.
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by AnanseK(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
fejicruz:
Why is the list scanty?

But the amount of money is big. More to come I believe.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Femocher(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Same story everyday. Which kind govt be dis sef?
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Sunbellar: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
The list is incomplete without mentioning the likes of ABACHA, IBB, ATIKU, OBASANJO, etc
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by kettle84(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
tolexy111:
I WONDER WHAT WOULD BE HAPPENING TO OUR ECONOMY NOW IF GEJ WAS VOTED IN! I cry for this nation cry angry
what is happening now that you voted him out, mass stealing and looting by APC hungry politicians behind everyone while the masses go hungry and starving in the name of fighting kwarapshion.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
eyeview:
Fear north. They know how to chop here,clean mouth and jump on the next boat to continue plundering.
I tell people that if you want to really know the people responsible for Nigeria's present sorry state,look at the composition of the tribe that has been in control of the nation's govt and resources.
But they know how to carefully pull away when the milk is dry and jump on the next cattle without being noticed

Nigeria's economic condition has been largely due to the fact that we rely on revenues from the raw materials we sell....and we use the revenues to import things we should be manufacturing.

Matters are complicated by the fact that we do not control the price of the raw materials that we sell...so a price fall can be disastrous for our economy.It means we have to take loans to keep on importing...which is why we pull up such huge debts.

And it is not just Nigeria....most of Sub-saharan Africa....most of whom have no Hausas in government....are underdeveloped for the same reason. Resource dependency.(To the point that some of them have their annual budgets written partly by aid agencies. Nigeria has not yet sunk that low).

The truth is, for our economy to grow...we have to stop relying on profits from raw materials...and force ourselves into industrial development based economics.Of course...the reason why it is unpopular in Nigeria is because it means a period of hardship while we try to get a market for our industrial products....but the end results means greater prosperity than any other nation that remains resource dependent.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by knightsTempler: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol these guys are sure jokers, i have never in my life seen such level of deception, propaganda, lies and what have you.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by bluaero(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari is a thief
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
If the election retuned Jonathan it would have been business as usual

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by TheSCRYPT: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Now, I am no sympathizer of any political party. On that note I believe some people stole far beyond what you have stated here in your list. Sadly some are still very much alive but living free.

Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo,
Gen. Abdusalami Abubakar
Sen. Bola Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu
Mr. Rotimi Amaechi
Stella Odua
Mr. Abba Moro
Mr Obanikoro
Dr Uduaghan

This is just to mention a few people.
Please, do not be bigoted, if you are going to point fingers at people in another's camp, always clean your camp first.

If these people still roam free in Nigeria with the corruption chasing mantra President Muhamadu Buhari goes around the world with. I am sorry Nigeria is sadly a fantastically corrupt nation.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Daniyomex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oju ole re oleeeeeee
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Gaskia: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Secret and selective recruitment into CBN, FIRS and Prisons was also done by GEJ , abi?, it was a blatant abuse of public trust and as such gross corruption by same president. undecided
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Totfulguy: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
madridguy:
All I have to say Thank you Lord we voted out GEJ, the most corrupted human being on earth.

Yes the most corrupt human being on earth. Clearly more corrupt than, Babangida, Adulsalami Abubakkar, Bola Tinubu, Obasanjo, Abacha Family and the least goes on. I see where the anti-corruption fight is headed. The President HAS KEPT HIS PROMISE to release the name of looters. I laugh!

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by truthspeaks: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bro, seems they hacked ur account. ur comments shld have bn 'amzing stealing'. Wats wrong wit u lately
Keneking:
We need economy that functions
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by festboi: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
where is my riffle!!! They should be dead by now.
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
these are the ones that stole 100's of million. There are still lots of small time politicians at the grass root level out there that stole 10million, 50million, 20million, 80million e.t.c add them all up together and we are looking at another 2 billion naira that most likely would never be recovered.
These people are wicked sha and have no concience. And people are dieing all over the country due to bad health care infrastructure and traffic accidents on bad roads.

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by dvee2: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
eyeview:
Fear north. They know how to chop here,clean mouth and jump on the next boat to continue plundering.
I tell people that if you want to really know the people responsible for Nigeria's present sorry state,look at the composition of the tribe that has been in control of the nation's govt and resources.
But they know how to carefully pull away when the milk is dry and jump on the next cattle without being noticed

At least you have confirmed that Buhari is not witch hunting south from the composition of looters being tried are mostly north abi?

Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheSCRYPT:
Now, I am no sympathizer of any political party. On that note I believe some people stole far beyond what you have stated here in your list. Sadly some are still very much alive but living free.

Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo,
Gen. Abdusalami Abubakar
Sen. Bola Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu
Mr. Rotimi Amaechi
Stella Odua
Mr. Abba Moro
Mr Obanikoro
Dr Uduaghan

This is just to mention a few people.
Please, do not be bigoted, if you are going to point fingers at people in another's camp, always clean your camp first.

If these people still roam free in Nigeria with the corruption chasing mantra President Muhamadu Buhari goes around the world with. I am sorry Nigeria is sadly a fantastically corrupt nation.
you forgot Atiku.
Re: How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry by gurunlocker: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
madridguy:

By 2019, you will know there are some crook in Buhari government that are stealing.... Then, they will also say "Buhari government ".....

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / Air Force Displays Air Defence Weapon, Test Fires Locally Made Rockets. Photos