Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) (4580 Views)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Michaeluzomam(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2016

This is a clear case of wearing the wrong outfit on the wrong body. This lady's pictures have been trending on social media. From the location, its not clear if she is in Nigeria.

Her breasts were on the verge of dropping out in the photos.

SEE MORE PHOTOS AT: >>>https://uzopedia./2016/07/03/end-time-busty-lady-breaks-social-media-with-boobs-baring-outfit-photos/
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Wait, all I see is fat!

I hope I'm not myopic thoundecided

Op, thread title should be "A lump of fat in a napkin breaks the internet"

It's not even attractiveundecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by bless2tom(m): 3:28am On Jul 03, 2016
diz not naija I tink..
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by taiwokyle(m): 3:59am On Jul 03, 2016
This is what happens when you mistake weed for thyme. Smh

2 Likes

Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by agbajemm(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2016
ybnlstreetsoccer.com.ng
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by LordZero(m): 5:40am On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Wait, all I see is fat!

you ain't myopic bro.. all i see is a low esteemed fat ediot.

op.. change the topic.
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2016
LordZero:

you ain't myopic bro.. all i see is a low esteemed fat ediot.

op.. change the topic.
I thought so!
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Vendoor(f): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Too bad....
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by devilmaycry: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Warrisdis ??
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by mmclatino(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Slime dress on fat a$$ angry
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Who be this?
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
let her remove the dress and you will see these boobs either flat or so long near her laps
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Wait, all I see is fat!

cheesygrin see finishing.
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
She has mental problem
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

cheesygrin see finishing.
Na true I talk nacheesy
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Na true I talk nacheesy
been a while boss hope you're fine??
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
cc vizkiz come and see your babe

1 Like

Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

been a while boss hope you're fine??
Yes bro, I'm finer than Halle berryshockedcheesy

Wbu
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes bro, I'm finer than Halle berryshockedcheesy

Wbu
I'm fine sir.
I hope you went to church??
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

I'm fine sir.
I hope you went to church??
Church kwa??

I be moslem o! Lol!cheesy
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:
cc vizkiz come and see your babe

grin
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Church kwa??

I be moslem o! Lol!cheesy
Lol.
no religion is bad though.
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
vizkiz:

grin
baba drop your lyrics on her.
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

Lol.
no religion is bad though.
Yes na..

Hope you prayed for me thosmiley
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes na..

Hope you prayed for me thosmiley
I only go to church when I'm in the campus for the fear of cultists alone. anything aside that count me out of church.
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by vizkiz: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

baba drop your lyrics on her.

alakoba grin
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by VhatAmazingDude: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is plain silly. She's wearing undersized dress and bra, hence the disfiguration.

Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by truth12(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ewwww!!! Wetin be this?

answer: its like she has two asses one in top and one at the usual place...

THIS ONE NO BE BOOB AGAIN OOOO NA YANCH DEM DEY CALL AM!
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
vizkiz:

alakoba grin

lol what does alakoba mean??
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

I only go to church when I'm in the campus for the fear of cultists alone. anything aside that count me out of church.
Rotflmfao!

Are you fo real?

Na your own I see ocheesy
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Rotflmfao!

Are you fo real?

Na your own I see ocheesy

who church don EPP??
Re: End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) by vizkiz: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

lol what does alakoba mean??

you want to implicate me. That's why I called you that...Which can be interpreted as an "implicator" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend / GENEVIEVE IS PREGNANT FOR D BANJ !!!!!!!!!!! / Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.