Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm (948 Views)

Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Would You Eat This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm by oyedun82(m): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2016
An animal caretaker has been killed by a
tiger at a nature park in the southern
Spanish town of Benidorm.
The 37-year-old woman was attacked by the tiger while she was in
his cage at 5pm on Saturday.
According to news website Ultima Hora, she had left a gate to the
tiger area open.
Police contacted the Red Cross and ambulances rushed to the scene
- Terra Natura de Benidorm nature park - but they were not able
to act until the tiger had been tranquilised.
The woman's body was later found in the cage.
Police are investigating the death and say that the reason for the
attack is unclear.

http://news.sky.com/story/1720811/animal-caretaker-killed-by-tiger-in-benidorm

Re: Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm by laykhorn(m): 5:30am On Jul 03, 2016

As much as I love animals and want their right protected, a beast will always be a beast.

1 Like

Re: Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm by kunlesufyan(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Silly mistakes that cost lives

1 Like

Re: Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm by ramdris(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2016
" The reason for the attack is unclear "... The guys are funny... it's TIGER for God sake, it kills to live and the instinct can surface anytime...RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Animal Caretaker Killed By Tiger In Benidorm by egorov(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
ramdris:
" The reason for the attack is unclear "... The guys are funny... it's TIGER for God sake, it kills to live and the instinct can surface anytime...RIP to the dead.
it's unclear. That's a logical statement. Obviously the victim has been taking care of the animal for years, probably since when it was a cub, so the attack is not normal truly, and it requires investigation. That's the kind of statement reasonable people make, people who believe in their abilities to control their immediate environment. And trust me bro, if u indeed follow up on this news, u will be amazed after all.

(1) (Reply)

XMAS Bonanza_boerboel Puppies For Sale / / This Hipster Snake Was Born With Sunglasses And A Mustache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.