Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation (19098 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Mu2ni(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2016
The former Arsenal Football Club of England and Super Eagles of Nigeria delicate striker, Nwakwo Kanu says his Heart-Foundation has saved 500 lives at this time and promises to save more.

Kanu, world-widely known as Papilo during his playing days, poses with some of the children that benefited from that program.

Kanu:

"http://twitter.com/thenanaaba/status/749278279547424769. 500 people saved and many more on the waiting list so let's all come together and support Kanuheartfoundation so we can save more and build hospitals in Africa. #prayers #love #support #blessing #positive #together we achieve it #giveback

Keep the good job going, Legend!!!
http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/eagles-legend-nwakwo-kanu-poses-with.html

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Mu2ni(m): 5:40am On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Nellybank(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2016
God please dont forget to bless this man for me. Amen

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Jay542(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2016
He iss a true legend. #Respect

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Legend

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Gbegiri101(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2016
One person who have being giving back to the society.

Thank you sir.
But still, for good meal... grin

Je gbegiri/ je gbegiri/ je gbegiri.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by dikeigbo2(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2016
Nellybank:
God please dont forget to bless this man for me. Amen

Amen.
A true living legend

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Mu2ni(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by vonn(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
God bless him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by ichommy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
A true living legend

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by babadee4reality: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:
He iss a true legend. #Respect

Good work mr.kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mu2ni:
cooljavascript:void(0);

Lol! And your mission is?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
May God bless this guy.... Amen.. Although Nigerians will never praise people like this for deir selfless acts... its thieves like.....
Buhari
Aishahaliburton
Tinubu
GEJ
OCHENDO
Saraki
Fashole
Obasanjo
Wike
Ibori etc........

That Nigerians will be celebrating

7 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by gr8gem(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nyc one papilo, keep it up

In other news..........
EFCC pls look for the owner of this pot of soup, how person go for cook this kind of soup for this buhari time? He/she must be brought in for questioning on how this soup take come abt, if Una no do am, I no go take Una serious at all.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Baylam(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Service to humanity is the best work of life.. bless you papilo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Damianbrown(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good job bro. U rili giving back
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by emmanwaka: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
KANU u have been a nice man, God will reward u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Cherishing(f): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
May God continue to bless u real good
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Owliver(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
he is an omo yiibo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by kurt09(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Front page is dry. Wetin happen. First time in history!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by idesylvester(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Despite al d love I v for papilo I still I still v beef for him jst for a reason which is

He shuld v marid his wife a week b4 my dad maried my mothr n then do d tin one week b4 my dad by nw my name for b nwako sylvester d son of papilo...

Not fair
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Weedcrusher: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good guy with good heart
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by deltateam: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
gr8gem:
Nyc one papilo, keep it up

In other news..........
EFCC pls look for the owner of this pot of soup, how person go for cook this kind of soup for this buhari time? He/she must be brought in for questioning on how this soup take come abt, if Una no do am, I no go take Una serious at all.

You can cook that soup with #5000. Is it not affordable?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by legundarybeans(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Papilo has always been making us proud.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by gr8gem(f): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
deltateam:

You can cook that soup with #5000. Is it not affordable?

If I see that money u mentioned , I'll use it to cook 3 different pot of soup with maximum economization if there is any word like dat.

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by bless2tom(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
A Living Legend Indeed,a life worthy of emulation....God bless U Papilo.....*singing*Papilo I knw say one day U go make us proud....
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Chiderad(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mikel and others should emulate this.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by samsam2019: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Useless institutions like mtn or Glo won't see this and support it massively

All they know is to give money to Wizkid and Davido who have more than enough already
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by lordkhalifa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Only Nigeria Footballer with heart of Gold... If others should have such pet project, people will benefit from one way or the other,,,,

Its good to give back to the community..... Never forget ur humble beginning

Papilo I know one day u go make us happy cheesygrincheesy
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by michaelismenten: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
idesylvester:
Despite al d love I v for papilo I still I still v beef for him jst for a reason which is

He shuld v marid his wife a week b4 my dad maried my mothr n then do d tin one week b4 my dad by nw my name for b nwako sylvester d son of papilo...

Not fair

Guy your parents must see this post.
It is good to be good.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by MielBaker(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Service to humanity. God bless you Papilo.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by greatness22(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi, Haaland, Mbappé Lead Fifa's The Best Award Shortlist / Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.