Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI (13918 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by iamjayboss(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qb1w9WFGBu0/V3icL4moFBI/AAAAAAAAW_o/6qzcSq8hFP4n5o_0H5j6xfYCGry6NWSDgCLcB/s320/Gandoki.png[/img]
History has been created in Nigeria as the Head Coach of Nigeria’s Dream Team VI to the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil Samson Siasia has unveiled Gandoki as the official comedian of the team.

He made the announcement in Abuja saying, ‘I want to introduce to the world Gandoki, the comedian who will be working with us when we get to Brazil as the official comedian of the team‘.

The Brazil 2016 Olympic games will kick off on August 5 and wrap up on August 21, 2016.

Its football and comedy together, lol.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHja1Hp2gb8

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/samson-siasia-unveils-gandoki-as.html

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by iamjayboss(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2016
wao this is serious o, football vs comdey

See more here:http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/samson-siasia-unveils-gandoki-as.html
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Tolexander: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2016
The boys must be made happy through entertainment anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol Gandoki Don chop hin own awoof be dat

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
They boys must be made happy through entertainment anyway.

....GETTING KNOCKED OUT IN THA FIRST PHASE IS A CONSTANT. undecided

THIS COMEDIAN WON'T BE ABLE TO ENTERTAIN ANYONE WHEN WE'LL BE BUSY CURSING OUT THE WHOLE NIGERIAN SQUAD!

4 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by veekid(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
What should I comment now?
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by ichommy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
They boys must be made happy through entertainment anyway.

I hope so.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Sunnycliff(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na laugh dem wan go laugh for Olympics??
Abeg na serious business be Olympics o

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
it's better they picked a comedian than pick up prostitutes to entertain them

***in emmanuella's voice - siasia lets go and brush ur mouth****
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by mysticgal(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wetin comedian go dey do?
Abi him go enter field make them laugh ni... Abi when them fail as normal thing, him go make them laugh undecided
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by shamecurls(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gov. Ayodele Fayose is a better comedian than Gandoki.

Misplaced priority`s

7 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by kurt09(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
I dey laugh.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by MrBONE2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
I believed That if He should appoint me as their official Bone reader,Great One of KuVuKi Land will stand close to the Team. grin

Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by nonjebose(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qb1w9WFGBu0/V3icL4moFBI/AAAAAAAAW_o/6qzcSq8hFP4n5o_0H5j6xfYCGry6NWSDgCLcB/s320/Gandoki.png[/img]
History has been created in Nigeria as the Head Coach of Nigeria’s Dream Team VI to the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil Samson Siasia has unveiled Gandoki as the official comedian of the team.

He made the announcement in Abuja saying, ‘I want to introduce to the world Gandoki, the comedian who will be working with us when we get to Brazil as the official comedian of the team‘.

The Brazil 2016 Olympic games will kick off on August 5 and wrap up on August 21, 2016.

Its football and comedy together, lol.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHja1Hp2gb8

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/samson-siasia-unveils-gandoki-as.html
GOOD, BECAUSE RIO IS SURELY GOING TO BE A COMEDY. NO MEDAL PROSPECTS AT ALL

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Generalpapiiii(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Una wan play comedy football be that. It will be very funny
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by kaybee88(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
just not to leave a friend hanging. make him self come chop
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by greatness22(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
shamecurls:
Gov. Ayodele Fayose is a better comedian than Gandoki.

Misplaced priority`s
What has fayose got to do with this sir? Learn how to respect your elders. Ephesians 6 vs 1
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by notoriousbabe: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Absolute nonsense
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by dodobytes: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Siasia fast becoming a huge joke.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by SPG4U(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
official comedian, even germany wey win world cup sef no get comedian .....siasia himself is a comedy
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Weedcrusher: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Official comedian undecided
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by gibzzhd: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigeria?I forbid those super chickens i Stopped supporting them since DIOF took us out of 2002 cup of nations.im Proudly supporting any team playing against nigeria.At the Olympics im totally against sia-sia n his u-40 vagoons.
# Team NEYMAR at the Olympics.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Perfecttouch(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
This gangoki cracks the most dry jokes in the whole of Nigeria. I don't buy any cd I see him. His jokes are whack and dry

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by lordkhalifa(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
So all this brazilians girls with big bum bum no fit make them happy

Siasia siasia siasia how many times did I called you
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by bamac(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Perfecttouch:
This gangoki cracks the most dry jokes in the whole of Nigeria. I don't buy any cd I see him. His jokes are whack and dry
lower your voice, you are shouting already.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Coach Siasia wanted Ekpolo (Nigerian Barcelona Academy trained U23 player) to transport himself to the Olympics Camp because there was not enough money. Yet, Coach Siasia has money to transport a comedian. Why not transport Ekpolo with that money.

Coach Siasia's Crack dealer deals on some high grade stuff.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Niyinficient(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmmmmhmmm....make dem dey laugh forget hw to play ball na undecided
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by MoneyGreen(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bet9ja has destroyed me. I need prayers.
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by xolocious(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
gibzzhd:
Nigeria?I forbid those super chickens i Stopped supporting them since DIOF took us out of 2002 cup of nations.im Proudly supporting any team playing against nigeria.At the Olympics im totally against sia-sia n his u-40 vagoons.
# Team NEYMAR at the Olympics.

I thought u had a point, it truly hurts me that I went through ur senseless trash u call a post. I was able to discover ur senseless sense has stopped functioning and working since 2002. why can't u tell us that u can't afford subscription to watch Nigeria matches or probably ur TV has been faulty/possibly U've got not except for the phone that was given to u through community effort.

recieve sense in Jesus name. can somebody help me shout Amen on his behalf...
Re: Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
The comments above can kill a man with laughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada 2-2 Nigeria (International Women's Friendly) / Footballer Who Played 90 Minutes Without Touching The Ball / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.