Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How PMB Is Causing Chaos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PMB Is Causing Chaos! (797 Views)

Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF / Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by i8sins(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
With last week’s appointment of Mr Ibrahim Idris as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, President Muhammadu Buhari further made the headship of virtually all the military-cum-defence agencies and related agencies which wear uniform a Northern affair.

It show the following: Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, North; Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, North; Acting Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, North; Minister of Defence, Brig Gen (retd) Mansur Dan Ali, North; National Security Adviser, Major Gen (retd.) Babagana Munguno, North; Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr Ibrahim Magu, North; Director-General, Department of State Services, Mr Lawal Daura, North; Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service, Col Hameed Ali (retd.), North; Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service, Mr Kure Abeshi, North; Controller-General, Nigerian Prisons Service, Alhaji Ja’afaru Ahmed, North; Commandant-General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Mr Abdullahi Muhammadu, North; Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig Gen Sule Kazaure, North; Comptroller-General of the Federal Fire Service , Mr Garba Anebi, North.

If it is recalled that the Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Damazzau (retd.), under whose ministry are Prisons Service, Immigration Service, Fire Service and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, is also from the North, then the Ministry of the Interior with its agencies is virtually controlled by the North in clear breach of the Federal Character policy enshrined in the constitution.

Yet for the first time in the history of Nigeria, all the three arms of government are headed by Northerners: Executive, President Muhammadu Buhari; Legisture, Dr Bukola Saraki; and Judiciary, Justice Mahmud Mohammed.

In addition, the two arms of the legislature are headed by Northerners: Dr Bukola Saraki, Senate President, and Mr Yakubu Dogara, Speaker, House of Representatives.

Currently, the three levels of the law courts are headed by Northerners: The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is Justice Mahmud Mohammed (North); the President of the Court of Appeal is Justice Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa (North); while the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court is Justice Ibrahim Auta (North). It should be recalled that in 2015, Buhari appointed Alhaji Abubakar Malami as the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, also from the North.

Furthermore, the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, which supervises the conduct of national and state elections, is also a Northerner: Prof. Mahmood Yakubu. The unwritten code used to be that the President of the country would appoint someone from a different zone (different language, different religion) as the INEC Chairman to give a sense of balance and increase the believability in the “independence” of INEC.

1 Like

Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by yungmill(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Truth is i dont care, if they like they should control everything, all i know is as long as the sun will always shine i will make it and get to the highest height.

My life and future is mine to make. I wish most people will act this way.

3 Likes

Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2016
This northern appointment is a form of empowering them with job slots while they tell other Nigerians to be self employ.The same criticism they meted on gej even though gej gave northerners majority slot in his appointment.

1 Like

Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by shema101(f): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2016
PMB will continue this path as long as there are zombies who don't see anything wrong with anything he does. How can a president who should promote one Nigeria do such things and no one is saying anything, meanwhile have they removed subsidy from kerosine. Na 280 for a litre for my area now. Pls which country I fit relocate go.

1 Like

Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by diegwu01: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2016
shema101:
PMB will continue this path as long as there are zombies who don't see anything wrong with anything he does. How can a president who should promote one Nigeria do such things and no one is saying anything, meanwhile have they removed subsidy from kerosine. Na 280 for a litre for my area now. Pls which country I fit relocate go.
Cameroon is close
Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by diegwu01: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2016
i8sins:
With last week’s appointment of Mr Ibrahim Idris as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, President Muhammadu Buhari further made the headship of virtually all the military-cum-defence agencies and related agencies which wear uniform a Northern affair.

It show the following: Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, North; Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, North; Acting Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, North; Minister of Defence, Brig Gen (retd) Mansur Dan Ali, North; National Security Adviser, Major Gen (retd.) Babagana Munguno, North; Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr Ibrahim Magu, North; Director-General, Department of State Services, Mr Lawal Daura, North; Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service, Col Hameed Ali (retd.), North; Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service, Mr Kure Abeshi, North; Controller-General, Nigerian Prisons Service, Alhaji Ja’afaru Ahmed, North; Commandant-General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Mr Abdullahi Muhammadu, North; Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig Gen Sule Kazaure, North; Comptroller-General of the Federal Fire Service , Mr Garba Anebi, North.

If it is recalled that the Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Damazzau (retd.), under whose ministry are Prisons Service, Immigration Service, Fire Service and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, is also from the North, then the Ministry of the Interior with its agencies is virtually controlled by the North in clear breach of the Federal Character policy enshrined in the constitution.

Yet for the first time in the history of Nigeria, all the three arms of government are headed by Northerners: Executive, President Muhammadu Buhari; Legisture, Dr Bukola Saraki; and Judiciary, Justice Mahmud Mohammed.

In addition, the two arms of the legislature are headed by Northerners: Dr Bukola Saraki, Senate President, and Mr Yakubu Dogara, Speaker, House of Representatives.

Currently, the three levels of the law courts are headed by Northerners: The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is Justice Mahmud Mohammed (North); the President of the Court of Appeal is Justice Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa (North); while the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court is Justice Ibrahim Auta (North). It should be recalled that in 2015, Buhari appointed Alhaji Abubakar Malami as the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, also from the North.

Furthermore, the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, which supervises the conduct of national and state elections, is also a Northerner: Prof. Mahmood Yakubu. The unwritten code used to be that the President of the country would appoint someone from a different zone (different language, different religion) as the INEC Chairman to give a sense of balance and increase the believability in the “independence” of INEC.
Where is the chaos?, everywhere seem peaceful to me.. except for Avengers killing their own people, how the Northern appointment caused that i dont know..
Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by nnachukz(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2016
The beneficiaries will see nothing wrong with his actions but will cry to high heaven when it is their time to be sidelined.

1 Like

Re: How PMB Is Causing Chaos! by Abeymills(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2016
If bubuhari likes he should appoint all his northern people all I Knw is all powers position is temporal here on earth if Nigeria blow up 2day there will b survival n I n my house hold will b among them ijn zombies it's obvious u don't read history ur tin god bubuhari n his northern agenda will b remembered as d greatest fraud hypocrite corrupt disrespect 4d constitution n rule of law of d nation

(1) (Reply)

FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Return To Twitter(pic) / Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) / Women Are Not Always The Weaker Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.