Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Else Experience This As A Child (pic) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Else Experience This As A Child (pic) (520 Views)

Ruling On A Child That Committed Suicide Before The Age Of Puberty / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? / How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Experience This As A Child (pic) by Spacko007(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2016
If you experience this your parents are Awesome grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Experience This As A Child (pic) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol, all the money i was given by visitors were collected by mum to be kept and returned till further notice grin....whenever i get tired of waiting and ask(grumbling), mummy owo n ko(how bout the money), she'll ask me to calculate all the money she has spent on me plus the stress she went through in labour and the 2years i was "breast fed" after i do, then i should deduct the money she is owing me, after that i should give her the balance that remains, cuz she is sure there will be balance cheesy......I have a funny and wonderful mom smiley part of what made us love her so muuuch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experience This As A Child (pic) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
My mum did that too. I remember a day we collectively had about 8 thousand naira, I was so happy because I thought I was rich only for my mum to save it for me. After a few days, I asked for my money and she told me 'the new shoe I bought for you where did you think I got the money? I was dumbfounded and said 'but mummy I didn't ask you to by the shoe for me.' She ended up telling me the story of how I owe her all the money she has spent and continue to spend for me. School fees, house fees, food, and the list goes on. I pray to be able to repay her back, though, regardless how much I spend on her it will never be enough. I will always owe her for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experience This As A Child (pic) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Contact17:
My mum did that too. I remember a day we collectively had about 8 thousand naira, I was so happy because I thought I was rich only for my mum to save it for me. After a few days, I asked for my money and she told me 'the new shoe I bought for you where did you think I got the money? I was dumbfounded and said 'but mummy I didn't ask you to by the shoe for me.' She ended up telling me the story of how I owe her all the money she has spent and continue to spend for me. School fees, house fees, food, and the list goes on. I pray to be able to repay her back, though, regardless how much I spend on her it will never be enough. I will always owe her for life

Lol, turns out I'm not the only one......this has brought back childhood memories, feeling nostalgic

(1) (Reply)

A Negotiation With Awo Boys / Shaykh Al-albaani's Strange Accident / See What MURIC Has To Say On Fayose's Plan On Mosque Demolition In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.