Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti (22789 Views)

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
A 54-year-old man, Gbenga Adebayo, has been remanded in prison custody by a Magistrate’s court in Ado Ekiti, for allegedly abducting and defiling an 11-year-old girl.

It was gathered that Adebayo lured the girl to his aged mother’s place in Ushi Ekiti, about 60km from Ado Ekiti, where he was allegedly visiting her regularly and sleeping with her.

Adebayo deceived neighbours by joining the search team for the girl.

Bubble, however, burst when the girl refused to cooperate with him again and demanded to see her family.

Adebayo then took her to one of her aunts in Akure, whom she lied to that he found the girl wandering about.

Suspecting a foul play, the aunt reported the matter to the police. The victim during interrogation confessed that the suspect had slept with her not less than 10 times where he had hid her.

The victim while narrating her ordeal said, “He is my neighbour. He used to ask me to buy things for him. One day he approached me, saying he wanted to help me because my teacher was harsh on me. He said he would rescue me from my teacher and take good care of me. He then took me to his mother’s place in Usi-Ekiti. Whenever he comes there, he used to sleep with me. He has done this for 10 times now.

“I was at his mother’s place for three weeks after which I refused to sleep with him again and because of that, he decided to take me to my aunt’s place in Akure. He told my aunt that he found me in his mother’s place in Ushi and decided to help me by taking me to her. He is the first man in my life, ” the girl said.

The girl’s aunt in Ado Ekiti, Mrs. Theresa Agboola, said the girl was staying with one of her female school teachers near Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti.

Agboola said, “About a month ago, June 5 precisely, the girl’s teacher had called to inform me that she was missing and that the whole occupants in the house, including the suspect, Gbenga Adebayo, were searching for her.

“That continued till June 29, when my sister from Akure called to tell me that the girl was brought to her by a man whom she identified as the same Gbenga Adebayo. It was then we suspected a foul play.

” We felt that if indeed Adebayo was sincere, he cannot be the same man who was part of the search team for the girl for three weeks here in Ado-Ekiti and also be the one who would now take her to my sister’s place in Akure after finding her. We then reported the case to the police who promptly arrested Adebayo and charged him to court.

“Last Friday, the magistrate court in Ado-Ekiti remanded him in prison. We also gathered that he has been sleeping with the girl before eventually taking her to his mother.”

When contacted, the Ekiti State Police Public Relations Offcer, Alberto Adeyemi, confirmed that the suspect had already been charged to court.

http://punchng.com/man-54-abducts-rapes-11-year-old-girl-ekiti/
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by lifezone247(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Ekiti state? Kidnapping? OK, will not say anything the person bellow me will have something to say.

2 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by ychris: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Fayose state ba? There Gov Thug?....hmnnn
i dnt have anything to say

3 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by visijo(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2016
upon say ashawo full ground, old men still de find virgin to devour.

1 Like

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by bewla(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2016
use to dump abi God done catch u
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Men this is horrible angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Enkyl(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2016
But why
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2016
@HungerBAD
Layooluwa
Make mods carry this go front page na
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by LordZero(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2016
what a horrible stuff..
i think the government should set up a commission or something of sort in each state/major town that will take care of orphans till they are probably 18 also make the punishment for child abuse a severe one..

that might not be man's first time tho.. he should be severely punished..

2 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by timsonpreye(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
jenigurl:
cc Sashishalom Elantraceey Breadandbeans Passingshot Omenka Modath Onihaxi Cekhoe bluette Sandydayz Abbiecutie Martha89 Ladygudhead Snow30 Jordinsparkles Pweetychyka iamlucy Glorianinja Kenonze Titi4fola Irservemycoment Rawpadgin jenigurl Lordzero Stephanie75 Adonis3 Thaoriginator Charles4075 Dissyblink Ehix89 Englishmart Iokpebholo Annnikky Lordofnairaland Feativalofholi Cold Yuneehk yamandegg villagegoat moneypassgod afroditte prestigerhyme alobright17 hibiscus76 protegesol timsonpreye yinkus daddyydive namedonfinish mybuttispretty fabrex starmogul pcguru1 koddedtinz anonym0us larrysun tobiee iamthoney ihimaray dhtml18 jalmanation
wat i do
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
timsonpreye:
wat i do
Nothing sugah angry
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by InfomejobsN: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy

Hummmm, o nwa omidan, ofe shogu owo, owo te alashe ju

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by greatness22(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
GBENGA ADEBAYO

VERIFIED

Reporting live from the CREEK

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Pyno30: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Can somebody send that evil man to an Early 54 year old grave? Animal.
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by bright007(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Well I just came to check names.....

Gbenga Adebayo.....You should have used ten naira Vaseline instead of muegbesuegbe with this small girl

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Afrok(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is getting too much, what's happening these days? cry
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by buoye1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Over to the NCAN SE branch...! lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by ichommy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is wickedness.
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by AKMoney1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Baba agbaya shocked

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by manuel80(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
People like this are the ones that there penis needs to be cut.. monster

1 Like

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nicholas190(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
lifezone247:
Ekiti state? Kidnapping? OK, will not say anything the person bellow me will have something to say.
name checkers oya where una dey

14 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by myners007: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
The man should be examined properly

1 Like

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by brenuzzy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
End time tinz! Child abuse.

1 Like

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
"When the gods want to kill a man it first make him mad". cheesy

Even if you no like ashawo na 11yrs old you go bleep.

He shld jst die in prison.

nonsense!.

2 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by passionate88: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gbenga Adebayo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

By their names, ye shall know them

29 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by RevisedEdition: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
...usual culprits,all parameters are in order :-D
Horrible

10 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by gbaskiboy: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kenya and Ekiti they are known for rape

4 Likes

Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Castration bill o!
Re: 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti by Temptee101(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Any spirit responsible for name checking i .........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) / Boko Haram Member Arrested With Military Kits As Troops Neutralize Terrorists. / Viral Leak Video Showing How A Woman Is Raped In A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.