Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lagos State Police Commissioner Must Hear This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Police Commissioner Must Hear This (491 Views)

Police Commissioner Gives N1m To Man Who Helped In Rearrest Of Ritualist Ifeanyi / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) / Anambra Police Commissioner Gives Money To Lady Who Dumped Her New Baby In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Commissioner Must Hear This by ALARAPE22(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMISSIONER MUST HEAR THIS....

One Police Officer, Mr. YEMI OYEBODE with Pen Cinema Police station just arrested a young man (With Rasta on his head) at Agege Pen Cinema. The gentle man who was going gently with his girl friend was accosted by the police man whose number ended with something like ....85 asking the guy to identify himself.

The guy was still trying to talk to them when the Police man (in uniform) started using foul languages calling the man "You are a stupid idiots, i will disgrace you hear now, now, now" and his lady asked "What did my husband do, what did he do?" and before we knew it Mr. Oyebode in Nigerian police uniform grabbed the young man by his cloth and started dragging him away. The lady reacted but Mr. Oyebode, apparently losing his temper pushed the lady away and before we knew what is happening, Oyebode and the other man in mufti dragged the man, slapped him, tore his clothes and pushed him away. It happened at the Ojota garage of PEN CINEMA. A crowd gathered, people yelled but the highly unethical and ruthless police men dragged this young Nigerian (A rasta) into PEN Cinema Police station. I had to jump down off my car to take this shot. The incident happened just TEN MINUTES ago.

It is widely said that this is how PEN CINEMA POLICE Men now harass innocent Nigerians who have no ID card, arrest them, lie upon them and collect huge monies from them before releasing them.

If OYEBODE is a product of Nigeria Police like i witnessed this afternoon, then NIGERIA POLICE must be one of the most ruthless institutions in the world. No human right at all. Someone passing by with his girl friend, you harassed him, molest him and arrested him. Funny enough, crowd gathered but the Police men (the other one in mufti and looking like a tout) dragged the poor man, with bruised face and torn clothe into PEN CINEMA POLICE STATION.

This rubbish against ordinary people must stop. Even if you want to arrest a criminal, that is not how to do it. Sad! Bad. Yemi Oyebode of PEN CINEMA police station is a TOUT...

Re: Lagos State Police Commissioner Must Hear This by visijo(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2016
reason: because of rastacity, indecency, smelling igbo, causing nuisance, terror in day light, and lastly his wife questioning a police officer. All these will be filed against him in the court of law... You never shi something for nigeria yet... MYPRAYER is i will never visit the police station for any reason, so help me God....

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Finds N2.5B In Former Aviation Minister Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Breaking News: Careless Mom Kills Her Baby In A Car Accident / SSS 2 Student Stabbed To Death During Football Match In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.