Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Secret Place. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Place. (695 Views)

Secrets Of The Secret Place / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / Rccg Sunday School Lesson 3 [sunday 17th September, 2017]: The Secret Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Place. by Opeomoope: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2016
To every christian there is a secret place in which you are to abide cause the manifestation of God glory in you will automatically make you a prey unto the many who will turn your enemies.because most people dont carry the glory of GOD that why they walk about exposed without anything Don to them by preying eyes cause they see such dormant people as been among themselves,this is why a drunkard will never have any trouble with his fellow cause they get along but immediately you are migrated to the marvelous light of JESUS CHRIST you become a trouble,correction unto those that refuse to change. Most christians are not found in the secret place that why they sometimes die,starve,in need etc caus knowing the name of GOD alone does not gurantee you PROTECTION. DEFINITION:A secret place is somewhere things are kept without the knowledge of others. To me a secret place is anywhere you can keep a thing hidden from wicked eyes.spiritually speaking a secret place is that realm where your identity, personallity is kept hidden. The secret place of prayer is anywherw that there is no distractions or whitstanding by powers.everything about GOD is secret that why the books of jeremiah said "call on me and i will show you great and mighty things which you know not of" and corithians said "eyes as not seen neither hears heard what the lord.... ". BACK UP The bible in psalm 91 says "he that dwelleth in secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty".it did not say "he that is keepth.... " meaning you have to find your way there.and the only ways are giving your life to christ genuinely and walking in the spirit.you will never be in the secret place without having any knowledge that there is a secret place. PROVE You must also know that the shadow on whose you are behind(GOD) cannot be liken to that of men.cause when men promise you full protection and see heavy destroying machines or powers,before you shout help to them their shadow would have run pass ahead of them meaning they can change attitude or break their promise at anytime because for shadow to turn must mean there is a slight movement in the firmness of the person. But the GOD am serving stand firm by his words(NO SHAKING) as it written in James1:14B "in whom there is SHADOW OF TURNING".meaning once he cast his shadow on you he would not move or relocate,it is only you who can run out of is shadow. He is constant at all instances but fear and faithlessness can turn men into VARIABLE FLOW(running round and round). Time without number people always complain of not seeing me in class or certain location but the fact is that this people will almost step on my toes exactly where they they did not see me, i will see them but they would not see me. Listen when walking in the spirit you are not permitted to be seeing anyhow exept for those seeking you cause when you are seeing anyhow,anyhow people will talk anyhow to you. Which will end up been a waste of time and fruitless unto you.i always tell them "you are not permitted to see me in the first place" WHAT ARE IN THE SECRET PLACE 1.REVELATION:when you are always found by GOD in the secret place he shows you what other will not see cause it there but they just would not know it is, like now we all have Guardian angels and few people can see them but others cant cause they dont posses the ability to do so or are restricted by GOD from seeing such fro some reason.e.g it was the spiritualness of EZEKIEL that made God brought him in the spirit to a valley of dry bones. It was been in the secret place that enable JOHN D APOSTLE acquire the secret on the signs of the end of days.listen the same valley and beside the river that john and ezekiel saw beyound physical, was the same place that many other people had gone or go to but saw nothing. 2.FEEDING&PROTECTION:During drought in samaria God told ELIJAH to go and hide in specific cave cause there provision as been kept for him, despite no water elijah drank and eat in the same cave.many must have pass thorough that cave but because the provision in there were no meant for them they couldnt see the abundance hidden in plain sight. Accorsing to revelation a woman was said to give birth but was tormented by enemies that God bhad her relocated to a secret place where she will abide and be fed for certain years, there were many lands fruitfull during the time of ISAAC but yet isaac refuse to see the physical state but rather obey GOD to go to the secret place which is the land of gerar.on coming to land troubled with years of famine isaac obeyed than create theories or experiment that he planted and on a barren ground and reaped hundred fold. Many people planted on the same ground but the ground refuse to yeild to them cause they knew not it source.this is why many travel out of there country cause others are making it abroad and still come back battered and lacking cause there provision as been hidden from them and not kept where they saw. Instead of LOT seeking GOD like his brother does, he refused and chose a green pasture while abraham chose the barren lands. But because abraham was a man of blessing, immediately he stepped into the barren land all the blessing from sodom and gomorah relocated to abraham environment.no wonder bible said "the riches of thebgentiles shall be converted unto you". 3.GLORY:after moses went to speak to GOD in the secret place,coming out his face shone like the sun to all those that are not in the secret place. So much that they feared and bowed before him. Everyone knew the entrance into the secret place but wouldnt enter cause they know they are not entitled to see what moses is seeing. This is the aame problems majority christians have, they know the way to the secret place but prefer to stay aside and outside and bow to powerful men(pastors etc) that are always at the secret place.as they hate to sacrifice there worldly pleasure for unseen blessings nor pay the price of waiting and abiding by the principle of the owner of the secret place. They end up with furstration looking for men in secret to help them out,listen there is a certain level at which i am to bow to secret dwellers cause i dwell there too but the difference is they see more than i have seen. 4.HEALING:after zachariah entered the secret place of the most high his wife was healed of barreness and so was hannah too. 5.POWER:It was on the secret mount of GOD that moses encountered GOD and was given power to thread upon anything that can cause harm. HOLD IT! You must be wondering if your church is the secret place cause that where you meet GOD.yes,a GOD abiding church is a secret place because many unbelievers walk past and hear the noises emanating from the churches but never join in cause the advantage as been hidden from them and their heart blinded.bible say "seeing they perceive not, hearing they understand not".they see you in church but never know why you always go there cause all priviledged that you see or know are not visible to them. But in full value, JESUS said "for the temple of the lord shall no more be in Jerusalem but in the heart of men".the secret place was once headquartered in jerusalem with branches of smaller chruches worldwide but after the death of JESUS at renting of the curtain of the temple it was relocated into the heart of men. Your heart is the secret place and the key to see through is the HOLY SPIRIT.some people get insipirations,vision,prophesy only when they are in church cause it only there they have no distractions.as there heart is connected to seek GOD but once they come out such key connection is lost cause there heart is now filled back with worldliness.this is dangerous cause it means the only time you will enjoy the benefit of secrecy in GOD is church that when you come out you become unhappy, lacking or even killed cause your protection as been withdrawn. Your survival is a funtion of the alignment of your heart with GOD.once you are disconnected every blessing that flow through the connection are cut off. JESUS said "this people worship me with their mouth&lips but their HEART is far away from me".your voice does not matter in serving God but your heart is what he needs to bless you. Stop smoking, fornicating and then go to church without repenting and forsaking cause sin like this are evidence that your heart is not with God. God cannot tell you to sleep with another mans wife exept the gods told you so, so get your head straight FACT You can abide in the secret place and still not reap cause you dont obey nor sow. Walking in the spirit does not put you above all but below all that you sow the seed of righteousness into the life of others. ADMONITION It too late to play ignorancy cause you now know JESUS CHRIST and believe, so it will be wrong to blame GOD for any of your predicament cause you are not found in the secret place. I thank GOD for this post cause now i know that "when you carry GOD you carry WORD".i knew not how to explain this topic but immediately i took to typing they just flowed through the holy spirit. It not me but GOD and his son JESUS CHRIST.JESUS IS LORD

(1) (Reply)

All Nairalanders Christian Newbies ( Introduce Urselves Here) / Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! / The Stupidity Of Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.